Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: I'm starting early to make SM Q2 2010 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Well I won't make it this quarter again. But to ensure this doesn't happen next quarter I've already started shopping and have 100 + pending. I did start a day too early so 19.00 is pended until the 3/31. That's what happen when you not use to being a Non-SM, you don't know when credits are available. I don't like not being a part of the elite club.

I have to also get back into doing my surveys. I know that once I get started, I'll be on a roll and won't stop.
    WOW!!! What did you buy????
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well I won't make it this quarter again. But to ensure this doesn't happen next quarter I've already started shopping and have 100 + pending. I did start a day too early so 19.00 is pended until the 3/31. That's what happen when you not use to being a Non-SM, you don't know when credits are available. I don't like not being a part of the elite club.

I have to also get back into doing my surveys. I know that once I get started, I'll be on a roll and won't stop.
    Wow! That is some serious shopping!!!! I'm sorry you won't be joining us next quarter, but it seems like you will be there quickly!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

WTG!!! It is good to have the goal done with way ahead of time... no stress then.

I've already started my shopping for next quarter too... I've got $0.20 pending already
    I'm still going for the high stress method of making SM
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

WOW now that's some power shopping!!

I need $.85/day to make SMP!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    WOW!!! What did you buy????
    Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Wow! That is some serious shopping!!!! I'm sorry you won't be joining us next quarter, but it seems like you will be there quickly!
    Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    WTG!!! It is good to have the goal done with way ahead of time... no stress then.

I've already started my shopping for next quarter too... I've got $0.20 pending already
    I'm still going for the high stress method of making SM
    Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    WOW now that's some power shopping!!

I need $.85/day to make SMP!

Yeah, it was definitely some power shopping alright. LOL.

I purchased some items for Spring. New Spring uniforms and school shoes for the girls. Oh, a couple pairs for myself.

Ink for my computer, but I'm gonna have to return it because for some reason they won't work for my printer this time around. It's strange because they have in the past. They've even sent me replacements and they, too, won't work.

A couple of Spring/Summer suits for church.

And, I'm not even sure as to what else right now. LOL. I do know that I'm in need/want for a few more items.

Anything to help me regain my SM status.
    Sunshine Rewards

Who else is still chugging along on the way to the SM or SMP goal??

My daily goal is $1.89

I think I need to do a Faith's Crazy Credits this week... I think Wednesday will be the best day for me to devote the whole day to offer, credit, clean cycle.

I got a daily survey to help with tomorrow's goal... and I got an amp survey...
    will see if I can get one or two offers tonight.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have *technically* made it but 2 items are going back in the mail today to be returned so I'm still going to try to earn my last $2.XX via surveys this week so I know I am safe.

I should be good on Wednesday night to help you with crazy credits. My work schedule includes meetings all afternoon so I can't start until after 5
    Sunshine Rewards

With the surveys that credited from the weekend, I officially made Super Member Plus today!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    With the surveys that credited from the weekend, I officially made Super Member Plus today!!
    Congrats!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've got pending travel credits that should post tomorrow to put me over SMP!!
    Jennifer -