Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Site Is Launched!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Is the colored light system no longer available for the surveys? This is the first time I've been tinkering around with the new site and don't see it. Thanks!
    Go to OFFERS (4th from left near top), then go down to 12 Daily Surveys. You will find the light system there.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by spring View Post
    This morning I cleared cookies, then logged into SR to shop. I chose my site and twice, as I was clicking on the shopping site, it asked me to join SR for more credit, only to find out I was logged out of SR. The third time was the charm as I successfully remained logged in and shopped and was able to come back still logged into SR. Had I not been paying attention, I not only would not have gotten shopping credit, but potentially SR wouldn't have gotten credit either.

As far as being logged out after finishing a survey, I have found that (most of the time) I can click on the log-in button on the top right and I am back in the system without putting my username and password back in.

Tricia's question
    So it basically isn't holding your session login for you for some reason. Which browser are you using? Are you using Facebook to log in or a username and password?

I am using IE11 with a username and password. I never go through Facebook to log in. This is the way I always use the site without problems until last week.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Go to OFFERS (4th from left near top), then go down to 12 Daily Surveys. You will find the light system there.

thanks...I see it. I was looking under the "Surveys" box for the surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

SG made a change toward the end of last week. Is that helping?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SG made a change toward the end of last week. Is that helping?
    I am not experiencing any log in problems on either SR or the Forum since last week. Whatever SG did definitely helped. Thanks!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards