Thread: Q re coupons.com

Default Q re coupons.com

Whenever I wanted to print a manufacturer's coupon in the past, I would select "Coupons.com" from the list of merchants. And click to the site to access the available coupons. Now, when I do that, I don't see any link to click to get to the website.

However, if I am in "News and Links" in the Member section and see "Visit Coupons.com and print a coupon," I can get to the coupons.com website. Only I don't see that I have received any pending credit the last 3 days that I've done so.

???

Thanks much!
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if coupons.com is still a valid "merchant?"
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been getting regular credits for coupons.com for awhile. Latest one was just yesterday in fact.

Couple of things-it usually takes a couple of days for credits to show up. It's not immediately or at the top of the next hour like with surveys.

Getting credit MAY depend on the browser you use. I was having problems with credits showing up when I used IE. Now, in Chrome, I get credit fairly consistently.

Do you click on the link here at SR to go to coupons.com? It's listed on the front page or in the super member lounge if you are SM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I've been getting regular credits for coupons.com for awhile. Latest one was just yesterday in fact.

Couple of things-it usually takes a couple of days for credits to show up. It's not immediately or at the top of the next hour like with surveys.

Getting credit MAY depend on the browser you use. I was having problems with credits showing up when I used IE. Now, in Chrome, I get credit fairly consistently.

Do you click on the link here at SR to go to coupons.com? It's listed on the front page or in the super member lounge if you are SM.
    I linked to coupons.com from my "tasks" on the home page several times last week and haven't seen credit pending. I'm using Chrome, clear my cookies and have never had a problem getting credit from coupons.com in the past. I just thought it odd that there's not a link on the "merchant" page for coupons.com (only on that home page of tasks) and wonder if that's why I wasn't seeing credit. If others are getting credit, then I don't know what's going on. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, I'm guessing it is something with my new laptop. Used my old laptop, got a coupon and see pending credit. Thanks for the help...now I know it is on my end.
    Sunshine Rewards