Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central Survey

Mine from Saturday 11/1 did not credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have emailed them to see what is going on. I am not seeing any credits at all since the 1st for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

any reply from them? I don't recall ever getting any back credits from them and there have been lots of posts from members not getting credits and often for the exact same surveys.

Somehow it all magically started working on Monday and they pretty much told me too bad.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

thanks. I guess it is what it is. I was sent into the same survey yesterday that didn't credit over the weekend and exited it out, didn't want to get burned again.

I have been getting credits since Monday.

My bet would be that something changed in their backend as of midnight Friday night to start November. They didn't reset something in the tracking. By the time they figured it out and fixed it on Monday, it was too late to figure out all of the money that they owed. Which totally stinks for us. So I don't think it was the particular surveys that had a problem but I think it was their entire system wasn't working.

I will never understand how these survey companies can go DAYS without someone realizing that things aren't crediting. Apparently no one works on the weekends at any of them!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My bet would be that something changed in their backend as of midnight Friday night to start November. They didn't reset something in the tracking. By the time they figured it out and fixed it on Monday, it was too late to figure out all of the money that they owed. Which totally stinks for us. So I don't think it was the particular surveys that had a problem but I think it was their entire system wasn't working.

I will never understand how these survey companies can go DAYS without someone realizing that things aren't crediting. Apparently no one works on the weekends at any of them!
    now that you mention it.....something happened with AMP/MTC a few weekends ago and I had more trouble in a week or so then in all my years here at SR combined. I had 7-8 that did not credit and eventually most but not all showed up in my account. was still short 2-3. AMP/MTC has been really good for me that last few months and I try those over some of the others every day.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=74996

Is anyone still having trouble with them? I just started and was credited for one. But now all I get is the page to enter qualifying info, and the message that they will send an email. I have clicked their email numerous times, but I'm still caught in this loop.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by bbuttons View Post
    Is anyone still having trouble with them? I just started and was credited for one. But now all I get is the page to enter qualifying info, and the message that they will send an email. I have clicked their email numerous times, but I'm still caught in this loop.
    I frequently get the qualifying info to fill in again. I usually do because sometimes at the end of it, I get a chance to do a survey. HTH.

BTW, welcome to SR!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I complete the front page of questions, click the continue button, and I get:

"An error has occurred

We're sorry, an error has occurred and your survey could not be completed. Please try again later. (Error Number 1070645)"

Anyone else getting this? It is on yellow so some people must be getting through . . .
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards