Thread: Survey question

Default Survey question

After taking a long time off from surveys I'm trying to get back into doing them every day. There are SO many more now, which is awesome but a little overwhelming!

I know when I was doing them a year or so ago, some were on a strict "every 24 hours" clock and some were anytime the next day. Is there a list somewhere so I can figure it all out?

Thanks in advance! So excited to get back into SR & start making some Disney money again!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    After taking a long time off from surveys I'm trying to get back into doing them every day. There are SO many more now, which is awesome but a little overwhelming!

I know when I was doing them a year or so ago, some were on a strict "every 24 hours" clock and some were anytime the next day. Is there a list somewhere so I can figure it all out?

Thanks in advance! So excited to get back into SR & start making some Disney money again!
    AMP is the only one that is on a 24 hour clock. You can complete one or the other AMP every 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    AMP is the only one that is on a 24 hour clock. You can complete one or the other AMP every 24 hours.
    Thanks for the reply. That's the one I remembered. I wasn't sure about the newer ones. Thanks!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't had to worry about 24 hr clocks or anything with any of the surveys. Welcome back and just use the stop lights to help you decide which ones to spend time trying to do.
    Sunshine Rewards