Thread: Bad Sign for the Month?

Default Bad Sign for the Month?

Greenfield and GiveUsYour2Cents both say they are sorry they have no surveys available . . .
    Surveyhead Router just reroutes back to Sunshine Rewards, so no surveys there . . .
    Research for Good offer me motivation to keep trying, but no surveys available at this time . . .

I guess I should be glad I got Opinion Central and Harris Poll to completion, but this is not a good sign for the month of June when things are drying up and it is only the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Greenfield and GiveUsYour2Cents both say they are sorry they have no surveys available . . .
    Surveyhead Router just reroutes back to Sunshine Rewards, so no surveys there . . .
    Research for Good offer me motivation to keep trying, but no surveys available at this time . . .

I guess I should be glad I got Opinion Central and Harris Poll to completion, but this is not a good sign for the month of June when things are drying up and it is only the 9th.
    I was getting DS around 95% of the time and SM 65-75% of the time before they did their server work towards the end of March. For April I got 15 DS.
    May - 4 yes 4 DS and zero SM. So far this month 1 DS no SM. I get that "sorry" all the time from DS now and it was sometime in April that I even got into SM.

SH I used to do very well with until last summer, when I think they changed hands and now the light can be green for hours and I can't get anything; sometimes I get tired of typing in the letters over and over for nothing and just give up

Live is the only one I have been able to count on and that is getting harder and harder for me now.

RFG seems like they have more after 5PM EDT

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Live is the only one I have been able to count on and that is getting harder and harder for me now.

RFG seems like they have more after 5PM EDT
    I always save Live for the evening when I am at home as they can sometimes be longer ones. I have also noticed that I usually do better with RFG in the evenings also. Hopefully they are all getting new surveys ready to activate so things can get moving again- very disappointing to spend almost 2 hours trying to qualify for surveys and only getting 2 completed out of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post

I see what you mean. 5:30 and i have already struck out with DS(so no SM either), RFG1 RFG2, at this rate I will be done with SR by 6PM. and no SH; was green, still is. No AMP. No MTC, No Ampario
    no Harris either, even though that has been green for awhile.

All done for today

I do find that I have a lot more time for other things as I am spending much less time on SR than I used to
    Last edited by SCard; 06-09-2014 at 06:14 PM.

I only got 2 last night had been getting 6-8 a day so yes def bad sign for June
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards