Thread: So Frustrated with Greenfield

Default So Frustrated with Greenfield

GF improved for a short time, now it's back to no opportunities for 2,3,4 days straight. So frustrating to see DS and SM green lighted all the time and I get "sorry try again tomorrow" over and over.

DS was my go to survey and until they did the server work a month ago I was completing them ~ 99% of the time. This month DS is #6 on my list of most completed, SM is at the bottom.

Might be time to give up and start doing Toluna directly through them; I get 3-5 e-mails a day from them, maybe I will have better luck, sure can't get much worse. I would prefer to support SR and do them here, but no longer an option.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-24-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Well, they had been doing okay for me again for a short while- then I did one yesterday that did not credit, and another today that credited as GiveYour2Cents instead of Greenfield.

I also just did a Survey head on tires- got to the final classification questions, and then got "sorry, you did not qualify for the survey. Would you like to continue to try to find one?"

After 25 minutes in a Greenfield survey about TV News Networks, I get "Sorry, you do not meet the criteria and are unable to continue with the survey" There were plenty of quality control questions but I know I answered them all correctly . . . be warned.

Greenfield numbers have been pretty low this month. Compared to last May, they are up by about 6%. But they are definitely a LOT lower than they were October, November, December. I think May is not a good month for them in general in terms of the number of surveys that they load.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Finally got a Greenfield completed, and it credited, but it credited as a GiveUsYour2Cents survey- second time this month I got shorted out of $0.15.

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Finally got a Greenfield completed, and it credited, but it credited as a GiveUsYour2Cents survey- second time this month I got shorted out of $0.15.
    I wonder why it linked up to GiveUSYour2Cents.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I wonder why it linked up to GiveUSYour2Cents.
    They are both through the same survey company . . . at least I am a Super Member so it counts for $0.60 instead of $0.50.

The only way that GF and Y2C can cross if if you have clicked on them intermittently and crossed the cookies somehow. One thing that I do is only do 1 in Firefox and the other in Chrome. That way they can never cross. I use that for testing purposes and it has always worked for me. But I use Firefox and Chrome at the same time anyway for business reasons.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The only way that GF and Y2C can cross if if you have clicked on them intermittently and crossed the cookies somehow. One thing that I do is only do 1 in Firefox and the other in Chrome. That way they can never cross. I use that for testing purposes and it has always worked for me. But I use Firefox and Chrome at the same time anyway for business reasons.
    I guess that makes sense. I completed the Greenfield and then tried to qualify for the GiveUsYour2Cents but got the "no surveys available" screen, so that must have done it. I will make sure to clear out the cookies next time.