Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Are Greenfield Surveys Going?

I tried twice today and didn't get one on either try. The first time was this morning after I got the SSR e-mail and the second time was a little bit ago (around 7:30 pm), but no luck

I am still having issues where DS is crediting as SM so last night I got both congrats page and only got credit for SM
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was almost done with a one and it all of sudden went to this web page has expired? I swear I was on the page for all of about 3 seconds when it did this. GF just hates me

Just got one easily for the "Happiest Place on Earth". Hoping it credits!

Just gave Greenfield a try since it was green and right away got the page that said none were available for me. :-/ I haven't tried in a couple weeks, so I was hoping I wouldn't see that at the start again. I used to get a lot of Greenfield, now I usually don't even get a chance to try.

Lousy, back to "sorry, try again tomorrow" over and over again. Only 3 this year and despite the green lights on SM I have yet to even have the opportunity to try for SM since the end of December.

GF in the last 3-4 months had gone back to having plentiful surveys and I was excited that things were back to the way they had been in the past. They were my "go to" surveys again.

Sorry to see that the trend of recent months is over.

Default Why are there few surveys?

I spend several minutes entering information on GF only for it to say sorry no survey for you. Are they getting the information they want without paying? I have only been able to complete 2 to 3 surveys this week.

was nice while it lasted, back to nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow" over and over for days. Did manage to get one yesterday and complete it only to get "terminated" at the end and no credit.

Must agree. This has been the worst month for GF since I joined SR years ago. Still in the single digits with 2 days to go in the month.

I simply don't understand how GF had so many more surveys in Nov and Dec only to immediately return to nothing when the calendar turned.

It all depends on how many contracts they get signed in a month. They don't just make up the surveys. They have to go get companies who want to do market research to pay for the surveys. Plus, look how much more competition there is. When we started SR, Greenfield was the ONLY survey company. So everyone went to them. Now there are so many that I think GF is having a harder time getting companies to pay for them.

As far as the total number of surveys we have had completed this month, we are down from November/December but are actually up from pretty much every other month in 2013 (except July...which was really high for some reason). What we are seeing right now is pretty average for GF now. Unfortunately. 8 years ago we actually had almost 10 times the amount that we have now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs