Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Radio Loyalty

Arrow Radio Loyalty Not Providing Needed Security Codes

For the past 36 hours I get one or two security codes which when entered do credit, but then no more until I restart Radio Loyalty through the SR Earn Daily drop down menu. It certainly isn't enabling me to enter a security code every ten minutes as one should. Hope this is investigated and fixed.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    For the past 36 hours I get one or two security codes which when entered do credit, but then no more until I restart Radio Loyalty through the SR Earn Daily drop down menu. It certainly isn't enabling me to enter a security code every ten minutes as one should. Hope this is investigated and fixed.
    Ok I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. Yesterday was crazy - I played the radio for almost an hour before I even got a code. I didn't have any more time yesterday so I quit. Today, I have been running the radio for over an hour and only have one code and it didn't credit yet. Hope someone can look into this.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Same problem here. I don't use it as much as a I use to. it is too inconsistent.

had the same problems yesterday and some today. Looks like yesterday I got credit fo about 1 of every 2 or 3 codes I entered (ended up with 21 credits, of the 25 needed for the contest and I ran radio for almost 9+ hours),

Today I have 9 credits after about 3.5 hours.

I keep deleting cookies, restarting it and also hitting the submit button instead of enter to see if that helps

Radio loyalty is now showing an error