Thread: Donate $10 of Your Sunshine Rewards to Breast Cancer Awareness

Default Donate $10 of Your Sunshine Rewards to Breast Cancer Awareness

This weekend I will be walking 40 miles in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in New York. I will be walking as part of the Affiliate Marketers Give Back team, a team that is made up of other people in the online marketing community.

Breast Cancer Awareness is a cause that is not only close to my heart, but at the heart of Sunshine Rewards. We have watched many members tell us that they were diagnosed and then subsequently endure treatment. As a site that is made of up mainly women and has always had women employees, the odds just aren't in our favor to avoid it.

From now through Wednesday I have placed a new Redemption Option in the Redemption Center. If you cash out $10 from your account to donate to my walk, I will match it with another $10. It's a great way to have a big impact without having to actually give anything out of pocket. You could also donate directly to my team if you are so inclined.

Even if you choose not to give, I could use your moral support. 40 miles over 2 days is a long way and I know by the end I will be cherishing every email, Facebook message, and Tweet.

You can find out more about my walk on my personal website.

As always I appreciate the Sunshine Rewards members and your big hearts.

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Donated!

Thank you for your fundraising efforts. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 40 and has been a survivor for 21 years now. What you are doing is awesome!

Good luck this weekend Tricia! I know you will do great!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tricia-thank you for walking; thank you for making SR the kind of place that would match our donations-just because it's the right thing to do.

Donated!

Best wishes on your walk
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is such a worthy cause; thanks Tricia for your offer to match the donations as well as actually participating in the walk. My husband's youngest sister is a breast cancer survivor, so it is near and dear to our hearts as well.

Good luck with the walk! We will be thinking about you

We've had 8 cashouts so far today, so that will already be $160!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm a 2 time breast cancer survivor! Both were in the last 2 years. This cause is very near and dear to me. Thank you for all that you do!

Thanks to everyone who donated! I just made a $220 donation to the Avon Breast Cancer Walk on behalf of Sunshine Rewards members!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs