Thread: Update on Research for Good

Default Update on Research for Good

All good news....

They have asked us to start updating our site to reflect "SaySo For Good" rather than "Research for Good." So you will start seeing that.

But in better news....

They have a LOT of survey opportunities coming in for the rest of this quarter. In particular every weekday from about 3pm-11pm they will have their highest capacity. They said that they make the majority of their money for the whole YEAR in the 4th quarter.

So not only can we expect to see good conversions from them from here through the rest of the year but you will probably see their surveys popping up in a lot of the other survey routers as well.

And...

They have started a new method of tracking answers so that you should not have to keep answering the same questions over and over, day after day. Let me know if you think it makes a difference.

And lastly...

If you needed another reason to take them as a daily survey, they are now donating a FREE MEAL to someone in need for EVERY SURVEY that gets completed. That is going to be a log of meals this quarter.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks for the update, that is a lot of good news

great news and what a great thing for them to do!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This is good, it's my favorite and easiest survey to get. Wish the other surveys would follow suit....nothing else will make me click off of a survey faster than getting the run-around with the questions, I have no patience for that! :-)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    All good news....

They have asked us to start updating our site to reflect "SaySo For Good" rather than "Research for Good." So you will start seeing that.

But in better news....

They have a LOT of survey opportunities coming in for the rest of this quarter. In particular every weekday from about 3pm-11pm they will have their highest capacity. They said that they make the majority of their money for the whole YEAR in the 4th quarter.

So not only can we expect to see good conversions from them from here through the rest of the year but you will probably see their surveys popping up in a lot of the other survey routers as well.

And...

They have started a new method of tracking answers so that you should not have to keep answering the same questions over and over, day after day. Let me know if you think it makes a difference.

And lastly...

If you needed another reason to take them as a daily survey, they are now donating a FREE MEAL to someone in need for EVERY SURVEY that gets completed. That is going to be a log of meals this quarter.
    still having to answer the same questions over and over. Especially on illnesses/conditions and some of those don't have the "I don't have any option", you have to pick one.