Page 325 of 546 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok just read the other thread.

So no Greenfield pages are coming up at all??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I got mine this morning. Now the SM survey link is taking me to OTX though
    I bet that they just rerouted these. Once they find out that Greenfield is back up, they will route them back correctly again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I took a regular survey today no problem, but when I tried to take a SM survey it was going to OTX, so I just waited bc I didn't want to mess anything.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the replies. I had completed the survey around 8 PM the night before. Silly me thought the surveys were date driven, not time/hours. Oh well...I never did qualify for anything yesterday once I was able to get through anyway...seems to be the theme lately...I never qualify for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I just did a coffee survey... I finished it... the survey thanked me... but took me back to the did not complete a survey page on SR... and I can take another survey...
    looks like I won't get credit for that one.
    Yeah...what's up with these surveys that take all of your time and information and even THANK YOU at the end for participating, but when you get kicked back to SR expecting a "Congratulations" message, instead you get a "sorry you didn't qualify" message. If I'm not qualified, figure that out on the front end...don't waste my time and energy having me evaluate a new product, giving my opinion, etc. and lead me to believe all along that I am completing a survey that I'll get credit for, only to clock me upside the head at the end with a "unqualified message." That plain stinks!

ETA: This vent is directed at Greenfield...not the fine, lovely folks at SR. I have much love for the SR folks!

I totally understand your frustration. I have been there, done that. Don't give up though. It is amazing how quickly that 80 cents adds up.

Default Surveys - Thursday 1/10

Has anyone been able to get to congrats page today?
    Seems like there weren't any available for me yesterday (tried about 40 times) and today I've completed 2 but they are not going back to Sunshine Rewards congrats page. Anybody else? I did foods - said I'd participate and then did one on cosmetics.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I got one on xxx individual packs, and rec'd the congrats / exceeded page. It took a few tries though to get to that survey.
    Last edited by Hedy; 01-10-2008 at 04:09 PM. Reason: company
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I got the xxx one too. And it let me take another one. I did not even qualify for the other one, it jumped me right out, I don't wear enough makeup.

I did eventually get one...
    Last edited by Hedy; 01-10-2008 at 04:16 PM.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

10. Default

I didn't qualify for this survey... but at the end...it did not return me to SR... but to an advertisement and shopping site... let me add that it was alot of questions to the not qualify part too...

not sure if I'm allowed to post this link..
    http://www1.talbots.com/talbotsonline/index.aspx
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129