Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Columbia House DVD problem???

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The best way to handle this situation is to email their customer service so you have proof you tried to cancel. Once you get the return response to ignore any further communications do just that, ignore them. They apparently have no way to stop the process once it is in motion. If you happen to get something in the mail from them mark it REFUSED and cross out your address and drop it in the mail. That should take care of the situation.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for that advice! That is what I will do!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Another auto sign up here! Odd thing is that they only had my first initial and last name. Not full name. I've emailed and am doing return to sender. What I find very odd is that we're only getting one dvd. The website says when you sign up you get 5 dvd's for $.49, why are we getting one dvd and are they all the same?

I just received a DVD in the mail today. I never got the email and I never signed up. I called the 1-800# and they are sending me a return label and will cancel when they recieve it back. She was very nice on the phone and apologized.
    Tracy

I got an email from them and a DVD in the mail yesterday. I called the 800# to cancel. They are sending a return label. I asked the lady I spoke with how I was signed up and she couldn't tell me. She is having a "supervisor" call me--but I doubt I get any answer. Did anyone fiqure out for sure how this happened to all of us?

I just got the DVD in the mail and I also don't recall seeing an e-mail from them!! I also got a bill from them so they don't have any of my CC info!! Thank goodness! I will just ship it back to them I guess and be more careful checking my spam folder! Good luck to every one with this!!

I just got home and guess what--a DVD was waiting for me. What is the 800 number? I will check my e-mails later to see if they sent me one.
    Carrie

I called 800-262-2001. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Keaner View Post
    I just received a DVD in the mail today. I never got the email and I never signed up. I called the 1-800# and they are sending me a return label and will cancel when they recieve it back. She was very nice on the phone and apologized.
    Tracy
    i also never got an email and all of a sudden today i got the 40 year old virgin in the mail. the funny thing is that i already have a membership with them how can i have 2? i thought that it was onlyone per house hold. i guess i'll have to call them

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I am another victim. Got home yesterday and had two packages from Columbia House. I called and told them I hadn't signed up for this and I asked how it could happen- got no answer. She said they were "sent" my information and that she was "sent" my enrollment. I told her I never signed up and I would never pick Miami Vice as my movie if I did!

Sunshine Rewards