Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Book Trouble

Default Entertainment Book Trouble

Hi:

Two days ago I ordered four Entertainment Books using your link. My pending credit showed up, but it was only for one book. I saw that three of my books are on backorder, but I was charged for all four. Shouldn't I be credited for all four? I tried the trouble ticket approach, but the sale was too recent and does show a credit, just not the right credit.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mary

You should get the credits when the other 3 come off of backorder.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's what I thought, too, but then today my original $2 was taken back instead of receiving $6 more. I called Entertainment, and they said my shipments had gone out on the 7th - all the books. They said they have nothing to do with the crediting. I still haven't received my books or any credit but I have been charged. Any idea what's up with them?

They backed out a bunch of our credits and said that we had been overcredited. GRRRRRRR!!! Go ahead and file a trouble ticket on what you are owed and Angie can contact them about it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They backed out a bunch of our credits and said that we had been overcredited. GRRRRRRR!!! Go ahead and file a trouble ticket on what you are owed and Angie can contact them about it.
    What I don't like about them and why some may end up going missing is they ship them in clear plastic so everyone who touches it knows exactly what it is. I know it's a federal crime to mess with mail, but I few people locally never received their's and had to call to get it fixed. They should at least use grey or dark plastic instead of heavy clear shrink wrap!
    Sunshine Rewards

Do they normally credit pretty quick, or after shipping? I don't remember how long it took for the one I bought for '07, but I ordered the '08 book before I left Dec 5, it's been shipped, and I don't even see anything pending.
    Sunshine Rewards

Augh...since "at least 10 days have passed since the transaction (on shopping, this is the date of shipment)", and the Entertainment book falls under Shopping, guess I have to wait until the 21st, if I haven't received credit by then. I have a funny feeling I won't be making supermember this quarter, dangit...cutting it too close.

OK, thread-takeover finished now.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 12-20-2007 at 01:28 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know! I've lost my SM momentum too!

Any update on this? I see you're still offering it on the Finance page. I did receive all four books, so I'm due $8 credit. I filed a ticket on 12/15.

I filed one, too.
    Sunshine Rewards