Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: December surveys

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    congrats on getting a survey today. is anyone having any problems getting one? when i got into it this morning there were no choices to tick off and it said there were no surveys available - what's up with that at this hour of the morning?

I got the same thing. I did this long one about November purchases, get to the end and it says I don't qualify. I finally got one about how I spend my leisure time.

That makes 6/6
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jessd View Post
    I got the same thing. I did this long one about November purchases, get to the end and it says I don't qualify. I finally got one about how I spend my leisure time.

That makes 6/6
    I got the same one about November purchases, went all the way through including age and sex and then it told me I don't qualify and now I can't get anything.

I also got the leisure time one this morning. The only choice was if I had a kid 13-17 in the household (no, I don't) and it gave me the leisure time. That puts me at 4/6.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the leisure time survey too!! I'm 5/6!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

The only one I can get is the stupid one on purchases. I did the whole thing and got sent back to SR with the "unfortunately there are no surveys for you" page. It's bull since I took a realllllllllly long time on it. Now I can't get ANY at all. It doesn't even show any choices to even check. I tried with DH's info and all I can get is the same survey (despite different ages by 10 years, different college degrees, etc). I'm pretty annoyed. I don't think I've ever seen NO choices at all.

I'm going to give it a rest for now and hope they reload some later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    The only one I can get is the stupid one on purchases. I did the whole thing and got sent back to SR with the "unfortunately there are no surveys for you" page. It's bull since I took a realllllllllly long time on it. Now I can't get ANY at all. It doesn't even show any choices to even check. I tried with DH's info and all I can get is the same survey (despite different ages by 10 years, different college degrees, etc). I'm pretty annoyed. I don't think I've ever seen NO choices at all.

I'm going to give it a rest for now and hope they reload some later today.
    Ditto for me. :-(
    SunshineRewards
    TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I got the same one about November purchases. Filled out all about the tv, MP3 players, flash drives, etc that we bought in November. Filled out brands and everything -- took about 15-20 minutest to do.. get to age and sex question and it takes me back to No surveys for me!!!

Now I can't get a survey!!!!!

Sunshine Rewards

Was able to get into a survey this afternoon on travel websites. I'm 6 for 6 now!
    Andrea

I just finally got in to one (after 2 that were still screwy) about DVRs.

That makes me 6/6!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

got the DVR one. 5/6
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

11. Bookmarks