Page 304 of 546 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The place to report the problem is on the daily survey page not in the actual survey. The best thing to do would be to keep 2 windows open -> the daily survey page to click through and do the survey and then another daily survey page in case you need to report a problem. If you do it that way you can copy and paste the link when you get to a bad/troublesome point.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    Trishia, I have been routed to a mortgage survey 3 times. Each time I get to the page asking who is my primary mortgage comapny. THere are 2 boxes on that page. One has a drop down with choices. I find the one I want and click it. THe other has no drop down, no choices and no hint as to what goes there. If I fill it it, I get an error, if I leave it blank I get an error. THere is no link on the bottom of the page for reporting a problem. I just completed a Cell Phone survey, again there was no click here for problems on any page.
    I completed that mortgage survey without any problems a few days ago. I selected my mortage company in the drop down menu and left the other side blank. HTH.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    May 2007

I wish it did. Maybe it's my mortgage co?

And DUH, guess I glazed over at the correct instruction!

I will try harder next time!

Just did one rating 2 well known companies for about 20 minutes and all of a sudden in the middle of a page I got the SR "You don't qualify page". Irritating. Off to try and get another.

I had this happen to me as well! I reported it, but of course I had no way of knowing what the browser page was, as it took me back to SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Just did one rating 2 well known companies for about 20 minutes and all of a sudden in the middle of a page I got the SR "You don't qualify page". Irritating. Off to try and get another.
    Same here. I don't know how I failed their quality control.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Same here. I don't know how I failed their quality control.
    Me either, except I did answer "not sure" sometimes because I was being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post

Yep I got burnt on this one too.

I also had the same problem

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    Yep I got burnt on this one too.
    I got burnt on this one also after 20 mins worth of questions and answers, unfortunately I can't report it bc it was during the SM your 2 cents survey that I got burned!
    Sunshine Rewards