Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who else added the SR application on Facebook?

I think I added the link to the banner referal, this site still confuses me a little. I sent off a few invitations so we will see if I did it right!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I don't do facebook, but let me know when you are ready on MySpace. I added you as my friend last week!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I added mine over a month ago. The only problem I had was my amount never changes! I have not received any referrals out of it either. I was hoping.......

Please tell me more about facebook
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I added mine over a month ago. The only problem I had was my amount never changes! I have not received any referrals out of it either. I was hoping.......
    Yea...I've had mine on mine for a while too...The way I had found to change it was to change to a different banner ever so often...it would update that banner.

Tricia, I just added you as a friend.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I added my banner to my myspace... I couldn't even get the ones that show my amount to work at all!! Not even sure if the one I added works correctly, b/c it just took me to my sunshine page...
    Sunshine Rewards

Question Facebook Application Question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was just coming to tell everyone that we added this last night. LOL! I was hoping that it might help some of you get some referrals at a time when everyone is shopping. As soon as 5 people get it installed (we are at 3 now), I can add it to the Facebook Application Gallery.

I've also been working on getting it added as a widget on Myspace. That's a little more complicated. But as soon as the Widget site approves it, I am hoping to get it moving toward Myspace. Maybe tomorrow?
    I just added the application to my facebook profile. Does this give me credit if someone clicks on it? How does it work?
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Facebook Invite Just Sent to Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Everyone who just sent me an invite...you should have the app now. It's pretty cool. It lets your see your earnings banner on Facebook.
    Please let me know what else I need to do to get my earnings posted in my facebook profile. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

my amount does change............I noticed today when I sent it off to a few more people...it is the same total I have on my banner below.....i am assuming it self adjusts.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Oh I have to try this. All my coworkers keep saying I have to check out Facebook. And my SIL RAVES about Myspace. Not quite sure, but I'll give it a try.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket