Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing a December Photopass CD

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Wow! I just sent you a payment and can't believe how easy it was! I have never used paypal like that before and was procrastinating cause I figured it would be a big pain in my.....anyway it wasn't and you should have it!!!
    Got it! Thanks. I'll go edit the first page now to show you paid up!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

It won't be long guys!! I'm beginning to want to listen to Christmas music and start packing!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Only 28 days to go! Told my husband that we must find every photopass person and place there is!

I am SO excited!!!!!!!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    Only 28 days to go! Told my husband that we must find every photopass person and place there is!

Yep...we did a good number last time, but this time we'll be really looking too. I don't know if you go to the characters for autographs/pictures, but they almost all have photopass photographers with them (or they did in july 06).
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I forgot about them! That gives me an excuse to get my picture with the characters! I'm such a dork, if you see the pictures and theres about 50 of me with Goofy don't be surprised.

how are we making payment? i know it is probably here somewhere, but please forgive this old lady. lol

can we pay via paypal? if so, will we get charged a fee? i have 2 accts, 1 personal, and 1 business (in case that matters).

i am less than 30 days now. i think it is around 27 more til we leave. i have not even started packing. i have the feeling i will be doing it at the last minute.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I am getting really excited now! Just a few more weeks. I'm still trying to rearrange some dining times and pick a place to stay on the night of the 14th (we have decided to drive straight through and will be arriving around 2-3am). I will most certainly be packing last minute though, because we are not telling our kids until it is time to get in the car. I am planning to take my 2nd grader to school that am and then come back home and pack frantically.

Oh the things we do for a Disney vacation --- and I love every minute of the planning.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I am getting really excited now! Just a few more weeks. I'm still trying to rearrange some dining times and pick a place to stay on the night of the 14th (we have decided to drive straight through and will be arriving around 2-3am). I will most certainly be packing last minute though, because we are not telling our kids until it is time to get in the car. I am planning to take my 2nd grader to school that am and then come back home and pack frantically.

Oh the things we do for a Disney vacation --- and I love every minute of the planning.
    Same here....My 2nd grader doesn't know either and so I've got to start getting things together secretly and packed. No way I can do it the last day as I'll be working myself. We're going to AZ this week, but as soon as we get back and empty the suitcases I plan to start throwing things in the suitcases. I REALLY want to try to get some projects done this week too somehow...not sure how to pull it off since this trip got planned, but I want to make lots of projects I found on the Creative DISigns on the DIS boards - custom Tshirts, passports, autograph books, etc.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Same here....My 2nd grader doesn't know either and so I've got to start getting things together secretly and packed. No way I can do it the last day as I'll be working myself. We're going to AZ this week, but as soon as we get back and empty the suitcases I plan to start throwing things in the suitcases. I REALLY want to try to get some projects done this week too somehow...not sure how to pull it off since this trip got planned, but I want to make lots of projects I found on the Creative DISigns on the DIS boards - custom Tshirts, passports, autograph books, etc.

Do you have any good ideas in mind on the autograph books? I have been looking in stores, but not really seeing anything, and not sure where to start to make one. If you could (in all of your free time, haha ) post a link to any you are thinking about, I would really appreciate it!!!

TIA!