Page 285 of 546 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by jessd View Post
    I just did one on baby clothing and it went all the way to the end but did not go back to SR. It said to click to go back to the site, but just went to a page (not SR) that said your survey was submitted, if you receive incentive for the survey, you will be credited, and it never took me back to SR!

So far, I am not on the right track for November!

Jess
    I took the same one and it was extremely long.....and didn't take me back to the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Just completed my fourth survey and once again it did not take me back to SR congratulations page. I see now I'm not going to make it to 30!
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    May 2007

Same thing here with that stupid deli turkey survey! I got all the way to end, answered all of the classification questions, and no SR Congrats page!!!!!!!!!! So NOT Fair!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

i had that deli one also, then i ended up with a pita one or something, which was kinda long

Angry surveys for november

at least you guys have been getting the opportunity to do surveys today - all i keep getting is the message that i have exceeded the limit and i haven't even taken one today. what's up with that?

I guess everyone is able to take the deli turkey one but no one is getting redirected.

It nailed me...I need to look first before doing surveys! DUH ME!

It's really disturbing to me that this company is able to get this information without giving any of the survey takers credit. The reports on the forum are just the people who have complained - I wonder how many others have been taken by the "deli turkey"?

I just did a car survey. I thought it would never end. It was at least 45 minutes. All of that for 80 cents. Well that and wanting the $7.50 at the end of the month.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I just spent 20 minutes on a survey about airline travel. I know I was a least 80% complete but then I got an error page. It was a Ciao survey.

Oh well. That's all the time I have for that today........

Thumbs down Deli Turkey

I also did the deli turkey one and when I was all finished got an error page!