Thread: Gamefly question

Default Gamefly question

Hi Tricia! Last month we bought a new Wii, so I signed up for Game Fly through the SR link. The offer was 1.5 credits for the 10 day trial and another 9 if I stayed past the ten days. I received the 1.5, but it's been a while and I still haven't seen the 9. I looked for the offer today and I can't find it. Did they pull it from SR. I think they should still pay the credits because I signed up while the offer was in effect and I completed the offer in good faith. I actually like the service and plan to stay a member. Please tell me my 9 credits will still be coming!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Your best bet would be to file a trouble ticket on the nine dollars so that Tricia can research it with Gamefly.
    Sunshine Rewards

I joined in late June or early July and never received the nine dollar credit. I did a trouble ticket, got an email that it was being looked into, but never did get the credit. We're still members and like the service well enough, but I'm still disappointed over not getting credit for it. Good luck with yours, I hope you get it.

They have been really bad about our credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs