Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping Contest!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Gap!

They credited so quickly and allowed me to stack non SR discounts (free shipping plus 2 discount codes!!) and STILL gave me the kickback! Yippee!!!

Fun contest Tricia - I like reading everyone's fav's!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Ok, I PROMISE I am really not trying to "brown-nose".....but....I really like Baubles, Bling and Things. I don't do all that much shopping and I just placed orders this weekend but, you can't beat Cindy's customer service!!! To top that off, the necklace that I ordered is Very unique and looks totally awesome!!! I can't wait to get the bath products and the tart burner is also unique. Finally, the disney jewelry...well, don't even get me started......DH even said, "I think you have a new favorite store.....". My reply...well, it the most intelligent thing he's said since "Let's go to Disney World...."

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

I think my favorite is the Disneyshopping.com like a few others have said. Mainly because I can get some really great gifts, at great prices, and plus, it's DISNEY. Especially at Christmas shopping time, they have really great specials, and I can always find something for ALL of my nephews and nieces. LOVE IT!!!

I'm such a follower
    I love Disneyshopping! I haven't bought anything from there in a long while, but when they have a sale, it's very very good! I look forward to next year's summer tee-shirts and sale, so I can get family shirts for a future trip to WDW

ShanPooh
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I love Kohl's!!!!! The free shipping and cash back sure my me feel like I am a winner in the savings dept. Barbara Disney Wonder 12/06/07

my favorite is shoebuy.com because it has free shipping, free return shipping and it earns 13 %.

My favorite is Ebay, they have everything!
    I know 1% isn't much, but it's better than a kick in the pants.
    Sunshine Rewards

I too love Disney Shopping. Disney and Sunshine Credits all in the same spot, what more could you ask for?????

1-800-FLORALS

12% back and the flowers are gorgeous with same day delivery! Just used them today

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I do a lot of shopping at this time of year but I will go with Checks Unlimited believe it or not! A great % back...the order is being shipped...and I got credit so fast!
    Sunshine Rewards