Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Two new offers....

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Anybody else have an issue where they NEVER get credit for the ones where you click on yes or no and then the next yes or no offer pops up. In other words they only give you one offer at a time and it automatically changes over to the next one when you click on yes or no? I think they are modpath ones and I NEVER get credit for those. I had 2 of them today that didn't credit. I think the Clashs are like that and also one of the others. Frustrating. Anyone else?

I never get credit either.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

no credit for me

I did them yesterday and still nothing. SOme I get in minutes, others have peen pending for weeks.

I did them yesterday and they still haven't credited this morning.

Mine didn't credit either Maybe they still will?!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I never get credit either.
    Me either!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Anybody else have an issue where they NEVER get credit for the ones where you click on yes or no and then the next yes or no offer pops up. In other words they only give you one offer at a time and it automatically changes over to the next one when you click on yes or no? I think they are modpath ones and I NEVER get credit for those. I had 2 of them today that didn't credit. I think the Clashs are like that and also one of the others. Frustrating. Anyone else?
    Generous Genie comes to mind as being one that never credits for me that has the ads like you're describing. I can never get Clash either. There are several others that look to be the same as the Genie database, and I never get credit for those either. I'd love to know if I might have better luck if there's a certain email company I might want to get an account with for those offers.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I think it is certain ones that don't credit. Angel Bear never has, either. And I don't do them anywhere else.

I did both of these new ones and never have received credit. I also never get the brandarama ones...its ok I'll just find something else that will credit.