Page 254 of 546 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have been trying all day and all I can get is OTX surveys. I hate them!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    http://survey.otxresearch.com/Survey...kLQg%3d%3d

This is an OTX one that starts off about tv networks then asks about internet access and comcast. After answering 10-15 min worth of questions, the next screen took me back to the beginning. I answered one page just in case the next was different but no. I closed out and gave up. What a waste of time!
    I got this survey twice while trying to qualify for one survey. I guess the second time was the charm as I got the Congrats screen and I am not able to take another survey. This survey was nasty, however. It looped around and around, then asked the same groups of questions over and over. If it weren't for the fact that I've had trouble getting surveys lately, I wouldn't have tried it the second time.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I did the Flat Earth Veggie Snack today, and got the SR congrats & exceeded limit pages.

I got this as well today.
    I've been BOO'd!

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I have been stuck in a loop with this place all afternoon. I keep getting kicked out and when I click on Take Another Survey it goes back to OTX. THEN...it asks me a few questions and wants my dd (10) to answer questions and thing loads where an animated person talks to her. She answers a couple of questions and then it starts asking about travel..it asks a few questions and then it changes to video games...it asks a few questions about something else and then it kicks me out. This has happened several times now.
    I am going to wait a couple of hours and then try again.
    Same here. I cycled in and out of the OTX surveys for 2 hours this afternoon. I never qualified and finally gave up. Many hours later I tried again and got a survey with 5 commercials for JCPenneys and Macy's. I usually don't do the surveys with videos because they take forever to load on my dial-up connection. This one took me 1 1/2 hours but hey I earned my .80 for the day!
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    I tried again and got a survey with 5 commercials for JCPenneys and Macy's. I usually don't do the surveys with videos because they take forever to load on my dial-up connection. This one took me 1 1/2 hours but hey I earned my .80 for the day!

i just took this one and it also took me forever

I keep getting the same OTX survey over and over - never lets me complete it - where did Greenfield go. I'll never get another survey at this rate.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG is there anything else besides the freaking OTX loop??? I am so frustrated with the daily surveys right now. I finally was able to escape OTX late last night and get a "normal" greenfield survey and this morning its back to the OTX nightmare. Is anyone else getting around OTX? Is there hope for me?
    Sunshine Rewards

Things that are good to know!! Thank you!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

That OTX was the first survey I got this am, which I quickly got out of, but did end up with a Greenfield shopping survey that wasn't completely awful!

I am stuck in their vicious circle too. Fixing to just give up and I dont normally do that when I want that bonus.