Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

Mine was the york photo one! It fed two addictions of mine...getting offers here and photos for scrapbooking I also got it during and increased offer contest too
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

There are so many to chose from...

The one I like the best is the ebay offer. I actually won the auction I bid on and it was for some coupons which I used to save even more money.
    Sunshine Rewards

I like the obopay offer. How can you beat an $8 credit from SR plus $10 from obopay?

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Oh this one is easy.

VistaPrint 100 postcards is easily my favorite offer. It is a 6.00 credit offer (was 7 during the promo) and I was able to order beautiful business cards for my husband, who is trying to start his own side business in computers.
    Money is tight since I'm a stay at home mom, so not only do I get a nice boost to my SR earnings, but hopefully the cards will help jumpstart my husband's dream.

Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Hard choice!!

I think I'd have to say the Helium offer was my favorite. I got to write about a topic of my choice and got paid $3 to do it! Doesn't get easier than that!
    Debbie

Default #916094 Paid Signup: Better Pizza Survey

his was quick, easy and fast crediting!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

EPlay Fantasy Sports. Easy sign-up and quick crediting. Very easy to unsubscribe.

Book of the Month Club! I love all the book clubs and getting $9 Sunshine Reward credits in addition to the free books for joining was an extra bonus. I got rewarded for doing something I love!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I would have to say York Photo! Easy, fast crediting and WOW what nice pictures. I'm impressed with YORK and will use them again!

I had a collage made for my DD and included it in a package I sent to her at college for her 21st birthday. It had pictures from our May 2007 trip to Disney with her college roommate of 3 years(now their 4th year!) They loved it and DD has told me, so many people comment on it when they visit their dorm room, I guess they put it on the wall! I'm so glad my SR clicking on offers paid off well, in more ways than one!

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

There are many to choose from,but I really liked the Vista Print. I received 100 postcards for free just had to pay shipping of $4.00 and received $6.oo in credits. Great offer.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards