Page 249 of 546 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Is the survey link giving anyone else trouble? I can't even enter my demo graphic info
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Is the survey link giving anyone else trouble? I can't even enter my demo graphic info
    ok, it's working in firefox but not ie.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I just checked and the survey link is working for me, is it still not working....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

4. Default

I just did a survey on credit cards and it did fine for me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I did a long survey on maps on teh web and it said thank you but never took me back to SR! Of course i can get another survey so that one did not count! So frustrating!

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
    We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again
    <Sunshine Rewards

I too got that one.

My DH got a survey today on identity theft that he got booted from. Funny thing is that he was a victim of identity theft several years ago when a temp at his company hacked into the employment records and stole the personal info of over 5000 employees. She then sold the info to an identity theft ring which opened all kinds of credit card and cellular accounts. Took us over three years to finally get everything cleared up. Guess he was a victim of the "wrong" kind of identity theft as far as the survey goes.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I also did the google/ask.com maps survey theother day. It took me FOREVER to get through it, it was very intensive. At the very end it gave me a thank you page, and didn't bring me back. Unfortunately it was late at night so I went to bed instead of trying another survey.

How frustrating!

If you get this survey...don't bother! It's a really long one!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    I also did the google/ask.com maps survey theother day. It took me FOREVER to get through it, it was very intensive. At the very end it gave me a thank you page, and didn't bring me back. Unfortunately it was late at night so I went to bed instead of trying another survey.

How frustrating!

If you get this survey...don't bother! It's a really long one!
    That was the one I was talking about yesterday!! Terrible!!! I had to do another survey which also took forever
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 10-05-2007 at 10:44 AM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I just did one that only asked me classification questions. The last question was about smoking habits. Since I've never smoked, I figured that was the end of that. I didn't even look to see what the SR page said when it took me back there, I just went ahead and tried to take another survey. ... And I got the you've exceeded the limit page! I just can't believe those 60 seconds of questions counted for a survey!! Makes up for all those that take nearly half an hour!

Sunshine Rewards