Thread: Trisha can you help me?

Default Trisha can you help me?

Hi there!
    I have tried to contact you through email a couple times and I wonder if my messages aren't going through. I have several issues with crediting offers, shopping credits and ebay credits. Too many to do individual trouble tickets for, so I put them all in an email. If you can email me then I can just send you my original email with all my concerns to you directly? If that is okay?

I've been using the info at sunshinerewards dot com addy (a couple times) and haven't heard back, so I thought something wasn't working. I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!!!!

Stacy =)
    henstajay at comcast dot net
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 09-12-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: made the email address format different so you wont get spammed

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Tricia

I got an email on this from this person. Can you please help?

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Tricia

I got an email on this from this person. Can you please help?

Kim
    Isn't she your best friend? LOL!

I didn't get the email, but a lot of times when you have any talk of offers in emails, they get spam blocked because of the names of them alone. That's why we really push people to use the trouble ticket system.

In general, if you are not getting credit for shopping within about 10 days, you need to file a trouble ticket for each purchase. If your are not getting credit for free offers, it is likely that there is a setting that is wrong on your computer. (this would also affect your shopping)

There are some really good tips in a couple of these threads and some of the stickies about changing your settings, clearing your cookies, and running cleaning programs. 90% of the time, if you are not getting multiple credits for more than freebie offers, there is a big problem with the settings on your computer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you Tricia!!!

Kim filled me in that (my hubby) who deleted my cookies etc. the end of August more than likely ruined all my shopping credit offers by getting rid of all that information. So It looks like my shopping through ebay is a loss. Bummer. I will also go do trouble tickets for all the offer's that haven't been credited and see what happens there.

There was only one other question I had about a credit thing. I had placed an order on shoebuy.com back on 7/19 and received credit. Then I ended up needing to "Exchange" two of the three shoes I originally ordered. Well I re-ordered the replacements, which I did receive credit for, BUT the original order was taken off the account in full. I knew I would get the credit removed for having to do the exchange, but I didn't think the entire amount would be taken, since I did keep one of the original shoes. So I wasn't sure if this was normal?

Again, sorry to bombard you with questions. I wondered if my email's weren't getting to you. So I didn't know what else to do??

Thank you so much!!
    Stacy =)

Shoebuy actually reverses all of the credits if you even request a return sticker from them. I've tried to talk to them about it but can't seem to get anywhere. It really sucks.

If you didn't have the cookies for your shopping, unfortunately it probably means that you did not have the cookies for the offers either. I would try to do a couple of small test things before you do much else. Like do a daily survey and see if it credits. Then do a couple of freebies. Wait and see if any of them credit (in particular the MID offers). If they do NOT, then do a good scan of your computer to see what is going on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you!!

Okay well that is good to know about shoebuy. I've been getting credits for offers recently. Atleast half of the ones I'm doing. So I know all is working okay now. The ones in question are from July, but yes, Those cookies are gone now, so I don't know what much can be done there. lol!

For now I can just hold blame above my hubby's head for making me miss out on all my shopping he complained about. I told him I was getting some of the money back.. but thanks to him... Not anymore. That will teach him to delete my cookies. LOL! Anyway, thank you again!

Stacy =)

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

BTW, the offers arent really something that can be disputed or TT's filed for. The majority of the advertisers wont even accept a dispute on them. If they are free offers they CERTAINLY wont accept a TT. I make it a habit of only filing TT's for shopping purchases. It sounds like the month of July may have been a wash for you. Start over and go slow. If you are doing the offers that appear in the automatic credits thread and only recieving half of them then I would say you still have a setting wrong on your system. It takes a while to get things just right and sometimes you have to go back and re-look at the settings again. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Shoebuy actually reverses all of the credits if you even request a return sticker from them. I've tried to talk to them about it but can't seem to get anywhere. It really sucks.

If you didn't have the cookies for your shopping, unfortunately it probably means that you did not have the cookies for the offers either. I would try to do a couple of small test things before you do much else. Like do a daily survey and see if it credits. Then do a couple of freebies. Wait and see if any of them credit (in particular the MID offers). If they do NOT, then do a good scan of your computer to see what is going on.
    So if I need to do a Shoebuy exchange, am I better off just ordering the new pair and returning the old pair rather than an out and out exchange?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hedy...

With Shoebuy.. if you do an exchange they still give you credit for the new shoes you order. They basically treat the exchange like a new sale (by the way you will need to mention any extra discounts you may have gotten through SR, because they won't re-do those. I lost the extra 10% after my exchange). So you may be better off doing another purchase first?!?! But I had to let you know that they do still give credits on the exchange.

Good luck there!!
    Stacy =)

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Your best bet is to just return the ones that dont work and the repurchase the new ones. This will keep the transactions seperate and help with the credits.
    Sunshine Rewards