Page 309 of 334 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I did an OTX this morning that didn't credit as well. I can't remember that ever happening and I was so happy since I hadn't had one of those in a long time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can someone tell me what OTX is? Is that another name for AMP?

And i also thought DS (daily survey?) was Greenfield? I'm so confused!

Also, what does SM mean? I thought it meant Super Member, but someone had taken an SM survey...

I went through the abbrevations sticky but there was no help there.

took and completed MV on movie previews got to the end never credited
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did a Survey Head on financial/insurance companies. At the end, I got a "thank you" screen that said they would evaluate my survey and decide in four-six weeks whether it was valid. What the heck?!?! It didn't credit, of course.

I'm not qualifying for much of anything this week, which makes it especially frustrating when I don't get credit.

I have not been able to qualify for any surveys today! Not one! Yet there is all greens and yellows. Don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Can someone tell me what OTX is? Is that another name for AMP?

And i also thought DS (daily survey?) was Greenfield? I'm so confused!

Also, what does SM mean? I thought it meant Super Member, but someone had taken an SM survey...

I went through the abbrevations sticky but there was no help there.

Sorry for the confusion! OTX and AMP are one and the same
    DS is, as far as I know, short for the Daily Survey which is offered by Greenfield or Toluna now.

SM is for the Super Member survey which is a second survey offered by Greenfield/Toluna it is usually only taken after you take the DS because the Daily Survey is worth .80 and the SM (Super member version of the 2nd DS) is worth .60 for Super Members, this is the same survey for non super members that is called Give Us Your Two Cents worth .50

I hope this helps! I am usually horrible with the abbreviations, or so my son tells me!!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 11-17-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Took a survey on MV yesterday and it never credited. Been having a lot of issues with them lately.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! OTX and AMP are one and the same
    DS is, as far as I know, short for the Daily Survey which is offered by Greenfield or Toluna now.

SM is for the Super Member survey which is a second survey offered by Greenfield/Toluna it is usually only taken after you take the DS because the Daily Survey is worth .80 and the SM (Super member version of the 2nd DS) is worth .60 for Super Members, this is the same survey for non super members that is called Give Us Your Two Cents worth .50

I hope this helps! I am usually horrible with the abbreviations, or so my son tells me!!
    Awesome! Thanks for clearing all this up for me. I was beginning to think there were additional surveys somewhere else on the boards that I was missing. Thanks again!

Default No credit for surveys?

Hi, I'm brand new and still feeling my way around. I just took my first surveys this morning, but they do not show up on the Sunshine Survey page (even though I'm logged in), nor have I received any credit. For example, I completed a MyThoughtCounts/AMP - Standard survey. The Sunshine Survey page indicates I have 0 surveys in that category, but the MyThoughtCounts site says I've completed one and therefore can't take another. What do I do?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

First off welcome! Here is a link to a thread where we were helping another member with questions about surveys. http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=69862

There is a long post at the end that tells you how I go about attacking the surveys. Surveys definitely take some patience. You can continue to try the surveys until you get the thank you page for each telling you that you have completed the survey. Then you have to wait for the credit to show up in your account on the next hour. Make sure to read that post and follow it because some surveys you can't take without clearing cookies first. Surveys is a great way to earn with SR because they are free.
    Sunshine Rewards