Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Trip Reports > Disney Trip Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 08:19 PM
I Know My Sunshine Rewards!

Next, I stopped at Aloha Isle and grabbed a Dole Whip Float to enjoy on our way out of the park. Then, right before we exited, Tom was asked to take a survey that would take 3 minutes. Instead, it took 15. While he was doing that I took pictures and meet Chip and Dale with absolutely no line.

Already running late from the survey, we exited to find the Polynesian/Grand Floridian boat launch curiously full and the Resort Monorail platform curiously empty. We were told the resort loop was down, the boat launch already had 4 boats full of people in line, the ferry had just pulled away from the dock, so we jumped into the Express Monorail line. At the TTC, we saw people were loading onto the Resort line, so we asked and found out that only the Magic Kingdom stop was having problems with their gates. Instead of a long walk back to the Great Ceremonial House, we got on the Resort loop at the TTC.

Upon arrival, I immediately got drinks for the bus and Tom retrieved our carry-ons from bell services. By the time we did this and got to the ME pick up spot, it was exactly our pick up time. I can look back on this now and realize just how absurd this afternoon was, but it was a stressful way to end the trip.

We had a great bus driver on ME and an uneventful flight home, just how I like it!