Page 292 of 334 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I have been using Internet Explorer. I haven't tried leaving the page up for a while after I'm done. I'll try that, thanks. What is Ccleaner? As I said, I never have issues with any of the other surveys, just the SSIs. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sueclift View Post
    I have been using Internet Explorer. I haven't tried leaving the page up for a while after I'm done. I'll try that, thanks. What is Ccleaner? As I said, I never have issues with any of the other surveys, just the SSIs. Thanks
    I use Firefox as my browser and have much better luck than with IE.

CCleaner is a free utility program that clears cookies. You can download it for free. I use it instead of clearing cookies in my browser; it will clear any browsers you have installed all at once.

Thank you, I'll try the Ccleaner.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just took a survey head survey about Kelly blue book that thanked me for competing but it did not go back to SR, so it did not credit.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Just took a survey head survey about Kelly blue book that thanked me for competing but it did not go back to SR, so it did not credit.
    Just coming on here to report that the same exact thing happened to me with this same survey. It was my DS. Did report it with the GF link for whatever good that will do.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    UGH. Me too.
    Debbie

I sure wish I had come here first. I got the Kelly Blue Book survey as a My Two Cents. It was pretty long and I was very thoughtful and gave them some detailed text box answers. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I sure wish I had come here first. I got the Kelly Blue Book survey as a My Two Cents. It was pretty long and I was very thoughtful and gave them some detailed text box answers. Bummer.
    I am guessing this is the same survey I took as a DS and it thanked me too but no credit. Mine was about what I would like to see when car buying: Price guarantees, future trade in guarantees based on Kelley Blue book, etc. I had to rank and rate everything....does that sound like the survey?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Please remember that we cannot mention brand names at all when we talk about the surveys. It's part of the contract that we signed with them. We can talk about them generally but cannot mention ANY brand names. It makes sense because it would tip off competitors that the brand is surveying and then the competitors would try to take the surveys to see what the brand is thinking about doing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just did a DS and it wanted me to download a program to my computer and it would track what I do daily.
    It would not share information or take my name or anything.
    I did down load it, because I wanted to see if I would get credit. Nope, it didn't even take me back to the congradulations screen and no credit.
    I went in and deleted it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards