Page 245 of 334 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

i just totally completed a samplicio about energy drinks and instead of going back to samplicio it went to a website called focus forward online community. will see if it credits on the hour but i have a few doubts that it will. will update one way or the other. i humbly apologize for having my doubts about this survey crediting since it did not go back to samplicio but to my total surprise and excitement it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 07-08-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just totally completed a samplicio about energy drinks and instead of going back to samplicio it went to a website called focus forward online community. will see if it credits on the hour but i have a few doubts that it will. will update one way or the other. i humbly apologize for having my doubts about this survey crediting since it did not go back to samplicio but to my total surprise and excitement it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ugh, just got burned by this one too, marcy. did you get credit? wish i'd read this before i wasted over 1/2 an hour on the survey!

ETA: thanks for the update, marcy! hoping i get credit too!
    ETA..again: i got credit! woohoo! if i can get a DS after 7:00pm CT, i'll pass the $700.00 mark!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 07-08-2011 at 07:34 PM.

What is up with the AMP surveys??? I took a long one yesterday that did not credit, and finished one about 25 minutes ago that also did not credit. I still have the
    "Thank you!
    You have successfully completed this survey. We appreciate you taking the time, and hope you'll continue to share your valued opinion." page up so I know it isn't because I closed out of it too fast and I know I did not rush my answers. UGGGGGGHHHHH

Update: when I logged on this morning the AMP credit was there!!!!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 07-09-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

This must be something new that they are doing, or at least I hope so. I just finished a samplicous survey about finances and when it finished it went to the Focus Forward Community also. Crossing my fingers that it credits!

It credited so it must be something new they are doing with their surveys.
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 07-09-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

i just spent almost 40 minutes on a sm survey about lubricants and when i went to submit it i got the following message:

Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again to get a sm survey. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

just tried to do a sh and it said it was going to route me to a survey but it just sat there. refreshed the page and the sign up page for sh came up. went to try to take another one and it re-routed back to sr. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some surveys as the day goes on. if i get one that would be great, if not that's ok too.

i just spent almost 40 minutes on a sm survey about lubricants and when i went to submit it i got the following message:

Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again to get a sm survey. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    Same thing just happened to me.

Yes I took the lubricant sm survey and got the technical page also, oh well I will keep on going lol. Have to try my best to get 1 more for the contest today lol.

I did a very long survey Give Us Your Two Cents Survey got the thank you page and did not credit

Quote Originally Posted by mindyd2006 View Post
    I did a very long survey Give Us Your Two Cents Survey got the thank you page and did not credit
    Me too.