Page 208 of 334 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I had a 20 minute SH and the last page said, "submit your survey". No credit, it took me back to "finding me another survey."

Didn't get credit for a SM either today.

Only credit for a DS.

2/3 bummer.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Me too. I got the thank you page & redirected to SR but no credit

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Bleh! Just had a SH that redirected but no credit. Oh well. Moving on to SSI 2 and GF before midnight hits.
    Sunshine Rewards

i don't think today is going to be a good survey day for me. got up early to get some surveys done and was not able to get a ds so that means no sm survey either. oh well, you win some you lose some and some days are just better than others when it comes to surveys. on the bright side i was able to get an ssi and an ssi2 so i am happy about that. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i don't think today is going to be a good survey day for me. got up early to get some surveys done and was not able to get a ds so that means no sm survey either. oh well, you win some you lose some and some days are just better than others when it comes to surveys. on the bright side i was able to get an ssi and an ssi2 so i am happy about that. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    On the contrary, I just got a GF DS survey that lasted all of about five minutes, thought I was getting the boot but it gave me the Congratulations instead...ok, I'll take it, I hope it credits now.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i may not have been able to get a ds or sm survey this morning but i was able to get an amp so that makes 3 surveys completed so far this morning. not too bad.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i may not have been able to get a ds or sm survey this morning but i was able to get an amp so that makes 3 surveys completed so far this morning. not too bad.
    It has been a great morning so far for me too...four surveys completed, DS, SM, MV and SSI! Off to try the others.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Spent over 15 minutes on a SM about fragrances/air freshners and end up with:

We’re Sorry

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes.

I am so irritated with your daily surveys!

I have done many SSI ones, Greenfield, and also a My View yesterday and I NEVER get credit. I am almost to a point of not bothering with the surveys bc I feel like half the time I don't get my credit for them. Sometimes I do, but I never know, and I hate to spend 20-30 minutes doing a survey and then don't get credit.

I am so disappointed....

Quote Originally Posted by froggy1001 View Post
    I am so irritated with your daily surveys!

I have done many SSI ones, Greenfield, and also a My View yesterday and I NEVER get credit. I am almost to a point of not bothering with the surveys bc I feel like half the time I don't get my credit for them. Sometimes I do, but I never know, and I hate to spend 20-30 minutes doing a survey and then don't get credit.

I am so disappointed....
    are you remembering to clear cookies from the day before? You also need to clear cookies between the two SSI surveys or the second one won't credit. Please read the stickies on taking surveys, they will help you determine what might be the problem.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards