Page 203 of 334 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by liviesmomma View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with GF not routing back to SR? This happened to me on Sat and again today!

This is what I get:

On the web address bar: http://www.greenfieldonline.com/endp...ndsurvQual.asp

And in the body:
    Thank you for sharing your opinions!
    Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

I am starting to get so frustrated - I have almost 4.00 I have lost in the last 9 days with surveys not rerouting back

I just did another long survey through SH and got the "oops. We are having technical difficulties" message just as I was finishing and no credit.

I'm getting frustrated too. And I have hardly qualified for anything in the last 2 days and when I finally get one, I can't get credit.

took a SH all the way through to get an OOPS with no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Hi all. Sorry some of you are having frustrations with the surveys. I will let Tricia know right away and see what I can find out.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    took a SH all the way through to get an OOPS with no credit
    This just happened to me too! It was a SH survey about buying new cars. I answered a ton of questions and they had security questions throughout click 10 strongly agree here, click 5 here etc. I got to the end and it was asking some categorizing questions and then it went to the Oops page!!!!

"Oops!Our system encountered an unexpected error while processing your survey. The error has been logged. We will work to resolve the problem as soon as possible. "

Here is the other info I was able to get about this survey. I would send it into SH but there is no address for problems.

http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/mev/mev10033

http://app.opinionplace.com/PassChec...1&me_quality=1
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

SH-me too. Happened this morning and then again just now. Survey about buying cars. I was about 20% into the survey and got this same error:

"Oops!
    Our system encountered an unexpected error while processing your survey. The error has been logged. We will work to resolve the problem as soon as possible."

If you have an issue with Greenfield surveys, you can use our link on our page to report them to me and I can try to get credits for them. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Unfortunately, SurveyHead does not do the same thing for us. It does look like credits are coming in for all of the surveys over the last couple of hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia, I have a question about a survey I did. Need to contact you today. I don't want to just post with a company name for fear I will be breaking the rules. I do need to check with you regarding it's reputation. Please send me a PM or email or leave an email I can contact you.
    Thanks,
    Julie

i am not having good luck today with amp today. i'll start a survey, get told i don't qualify, get the page that says thanks for trying but when i try to take another survey i get the this is embarrassing page. so i then go in, delete the cookies and try again and i still get the this is embarrassing page. oh well, you win some, you lose some. maybe i'll try again later and if i get one that would be great, if not that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I have not had a problem with SH but last night about 9:45pm I dd a SSI because it was a "green light". Before I did the survey I cleaned out my cookies and took the survey. I was able to to rate the survey at the end & was told that "thank-you for taking the survey" etc. Well I was not credited immediately last night, even though it was a "green light" and a few minutes ago when I signed on, I still did not have the credit for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick & tired of this!!!!! Very frustrated to give so much of my time to do these surveys and then not get credit for them. It would not be bad if it was once in a while, but this happens to me almost everyday with one survey one day, another one another day. What is up with this????? I really do not think it is my computer because this did not happen when I first started doing these surveys!!!!!!

qzcaroline-was the survey u did a sh or an ssi? sh credits immediately and ssi credits on the hour (sometimes on the 2nd hour). i totally understand your frustration (as i have been in the same position as you) so maybe it is just time to take a short break from surveys for a little while (i did that also) and hopefully it will get better. keep smiling and just remember it will get better - i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl