Thread: Freebie offers question

Question Freebie offers question

I am hoping someone can help me. I did the QuizJungle freebie offer earlier this afternoon. I have not received credit yet even though I have clicked on the confirmation email they sent me.

My 1st question: I want to clear cookies so I can try for a SSI2 but if I clear them will I wipe away a possible credit for the freebie?

2nd: I am now getting emails from this QuizJungle freebie offer. I don't mind getting them if I get credited for doing the offer but if I don't get credited when am I safe to cancel out from receiving their emails?

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl View Post
    I am hoping someone can help me. I did the QuizJungle freebie offer earlier this afternoon. I have not received credit yet even though I have clicked on the confirmation email they sent me.

My 1st question: I want to clear cookies so I can try for a SSI2 but if I clear them will I wipe away a possible credit for the freebie?

2nd: I am now getting emails from this QuizJungle freebie offer. I don't mind getting them if I get credited for doing the offer but if I don't get credited when am I safe to cancel out from receiving their emails?

Freebie offers can be rather hit or miss. I see 3 different Quiz Jungle offers under freebies. Did the one you did say "Fast Creditting" below the offer title? Fast credit doesn't necessarily mean immediate. It can mean up to 24 hours. I do see a new Quiz Jungle offer and if that was posted today, I've noticed sometimes it takes longer for the first round of credits to come in. Tricia also has the lights set up below the offer to signal how well its creditting. Green is good, yellow is medium, and blue is too new to tell.If you're doing freebies, you can use this to help figure out how well one is creditting for others.

As for your email, may I suggest getting a separate email account for those? Freebie offers tend to generate a LOT of spam, mostly because you are essentially being paid to sell your info.

When did you last clear cookies--was it before you did the offer? If so, you should be good to go on SSI 2 without another cleaning. If you've cleared since completing your SSI today, you're good.

Please remember you MUST wait 30 before you can try any of the freebie offers again.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I can't remember if it was a fast crediting one or not. I haven't done many of the freebies. I think I have done about 8 and only got credited for 2. I didn't realize about the colors so I will have to make sure I look at that first. I do have a separate email for these but wasn't thinking and put in my main email. pretty dumb huh?

Yes I did clear after completing SSI so I guess I'm good there. Thanks.