Page 100 of 334 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Since I really appreciate all the heads up about surveys that are having issues, I wanted to report one: just tried to do a SSI about book purchasing. When I got to the page where I had to enter numbers for how many were retail stores, how many were ecommerce, etc., it wouldn't take it no matter what I put in the blanks. Finally had to give up. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else had trouble on this one. Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pygmymom View Post
    Since I really appreciate all the heads up about surveys that are having issues, I wanted to report one: just tried to do a SSI about book purchasing. When I got to the page where I had to enter numbers for how many were retail stores, how many were ecommerce, etc., it wouldn't take it no matter what I put in the blanks. Finally had to give up. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else had trouble on this one. Thanks!!!!
    Yes, I got that one earlier today as well and had the same problem. I was able to exit, clear my cookies and get another survery to do without a problem.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pygmymom View Post
    I just got that one, but I was able to complete it and get the star page. Maybe they fixed it. I'll know at 10:00 if it credits.

Edited to add: It did credit!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 12-11-2010 at 11:13 PM.

i got that one this morning and did not have any problems with it all and it credited. i'm so sorry that some of you had problems with that particular ssi survey. it will get better i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. i did my ds earlier this morning and got the congrats page and b4 i had a chance to delete the cookies we lost power. when the power finally came back on and i went into my temp internet files to delete my cookies, the cookies from my ds were totally gone. i know that the ds does not track by cookies but by user id so do you think i am safe in assuming that this should credit tomorrow or should i try for another one. if anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated.

Marcy, don't take another one if you've completed your DS already.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

mmm611- for answering my questions so quickly - it is very much appreciated. have a great day.

can"t get GF to load.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    can"t get GF to load.
    GF is definitely acting weird. May be the bad weather across the country.
    Sammielynn

the only trouble i had with GF this morning was that it was loading really slow, but i was able to complete a DS. however, yesterday, i tried many times to do a SH and i kept getting routed to a survey page with about 20 different languages on it, telling me the survey was closed. i was sent to it over and over, until i finally gave up and tried amp instead.