Page 94 of 334 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Just had the best MV ever! Literally asked me 2 questions and thanked me for completing the survey....I didn't believe I really got it until I saw the credit! Wow - I'm happy because this hardly seems to happen to me anymore.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

just got a 5 minute survey from mv on current events, completed the whole thing and instead of getting the thank you page a page came up saying i did not qualify. now they have no new surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. on the bright side i have gotten my ds, sm and ssi so far this morning and that is a good thing. hopefully mv will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just got kicked out of a DS from a fast food restaurant. I answered all the questions (survey and demographic) and got a thank you page within the survey, but when I clicked to submit, I got the Toluna It appears you did not qualify page. I'm not sure if one of my answers triggered that (although I got the survey thank you page) or if it is a routing issue, but just a heads up to everyone else to watch out for it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do a mv on travelling and got the following error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57'

The conversion of the nvarchar value '2155544576' overflowed an int column. Maximum integer value exceeded.

/mktg2/questreader4fingerv3b.asp, line 252

this is the url for the error:

http://rd1.mktginc.com/mktg2/questreader4fingerv3b.asp

just thought i would give everyone the heads up about this.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Is anyone else missing their DS credit for yesterday? Mine hasn't credited yet.....
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default GF

Mine did not either, must be running late.
    Jtowner

no credit here, but i'm sure it's just running late. sometimes they don't credit until 2:30 pm CT.

I haven't received mine yet either and I'm eagerly awaiting as it was the first survey I had completed since Nov 23! Trying to get back with the program now that Thanksgiving is over!

SSI(2) is doing it to me again!

First, I took the SSI. Then, after it credited, I cleared my cookies, both on my browser and with CCleaner. I waited another half-hour and took the SSI(2) and completed it. (Got to the "star" page for the evaluation)
    I left my browser open (didn't even close the tab from the survey) and waited....and waited...and waited...three hours and no credit. So, I cleared my cookies again and tried another one. I completed that one too and left my browser open....still waiting...

If I weren't so obsessed with getting all 7 surveys, I wouldn't even be trying that SSI(2). No matter what I do, it seems that it only credits 1 out of every 10 times I complete it. I don't really mind when it was a 5 minute survey, but the two I did today were both over 30 minutes long.

Thanks for letting me vent.

ETA: The third time was the charm! I completed another one and it credited within the hour. I guess I will just have keep trying them until they actually credit.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 12-02-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Just completed a DS on home improvements & a store of that type - it says thanks but does not route back to SR.