Page 162 of 546 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Laughing at myself and my dingbat, woke up VERY late, no coffee-ness. Of course if you got "exceeded daily limit" you've already TRIED to get another survey! Duh at myself!

Sorry for being an idiot.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I just got routed into the ice tea survey again! Recognized it right away. Here's the URL if you want to avoid it: http://surveys.melissak.com/a708/?GID=g128105
    I actually completed that survey yesterday without a problem. So strange!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, I got the Gongos one and joined but I did not get the exceeded message. Anybody do this and still get credit for their survey?

So when you say you got the "exceeded" message, that message shows up when you go to take another survey (as in, we're sorry ,you've exceeded your daily survey limit"). If you didn't get that message while doing that, and if their system would let you in to take another survey, better do another, b/c you probably won't get credit for the Gongos survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know if this is a survey to avoid, or a survey to take MORE time than to read each word it asks, but I did one with the url of deploy.zintelligence, or something like that, and it got lots of info about cereals, grocery shopping, where I shop, and such, and THEN asked for all the info we put in from the get-go (race, age, etc), and then:

Thank you for your participation in a ZoomPanel survey, however, at this time, we are looking for survey respondents who fit a different profile.

Please do not be discouraged, as there will be future studies to which you will be invited to participate.

Please go to Spin To Win below for your opportunity to participate in the ZoomPanel Spin To Win Instant Win game for a chance to instantly win prizes including gift cards and merchandise.

And of course it just took me to SR instead of zoompanel...

So I don't know if this is an *avoid at all costs*, so if others get this one, please add to the negative experiences on it if you had one, or let me know it was a one-time thing, and I'll edit this out.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I think the only way I am going to get a survey, today, is to really be gay, buy a plasma tv or eat a fine restraunt. Does Taco Bell count? I use a spork.

LOL>>> That was what I said yesterday when it took hours....and then again I went from 7 am this morning until 10 tonight to FINALLY get one again....sigh...but at 1015 I got a great one on cereals where i got to do virtual shiopping cart...as a shopaholic I loved it...so it definately was worth the wait, so TRY again...maybe you can get a good one too before the night is over.

Lynn

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Any of the Keynote evaluator surveys should be avoided. This is the survey that you have to pretend to shop at a website. I have done them at least 2 times, once for Wal-Mart and once for Best Buy. Neither time credited. And they always take me at least 30 minutes to do.
    I always avoid the Keynote surveys because I am a member of their actual site and don't want to accidentally do one twice. However, if you do them through Keynote, you get a NICE reward for your 30 minutes (won't go into detail in case it's not allowed), though.

I've had trouble getting surveys the last few days so I was shocked when I qualified for one on the first try this morning! I got the cereal one where do the virtual shopping trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    LOL>>> That was what I said yesterday when it took hours....and then again I went from 7 am this morning until 10 tonight to FINALLY get one again....sigh...but at 1015 I got a great one on cereals where i got to do virtual shiopping cart...as a shopaholic I loved it...so it definately was worth the wait, so TRY again...maybe you can get a good one too before the night is over.

Lynn

I did this on about 9:45 pm last night after trying ALLLLLLLL day and on Monday I never did get one
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards