Thread: Possible SuperMember perk?

Default Possible SuperMember perk?

Especially with Sponsored tweets, etc. being out, I was wondering if permitting SM's, or SM pluses to have a Twitter button in their signature would be something to consider?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hmmm...Twitter. I didn't even think about that. I'm thinking that it wouldn't hurt to allow Twitter in the signatures altogether. Unless I think of a reason that it would hurt us, I'm going to say that it's okay for everyone to put their Twitter links in their signatures as long as they are personal and not business accounts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hmmm...Twitter. I didn't even think about that. I'm thinking that it wouldn't hurt to allow Twitter in the signatures altogether. Unless I think of a reason that it would hurt us, I'm going to say that it's okay for everyone to put their Twitter links in their signatures as long as they are personal and not business accounts.
    Could you please define business account? I'm presuming that a Twitter account related to a non-Meyer Tech blog would be a business account, but I'm enough of a PITA to need verfication.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Could you please define business account? I'm presuming that a Twitter account related to a non-Meyer Tech blog would be a business account, but I'm enough of a PITA to need verfication.
    Basically anything that conflicts with our SR advertisers. It's a hard line to draw. It would be a problem if someone had an account that was an obvious travel company or shoe store or something like that and that they were looking to get free advertising but not have to pay to be on SR. That wouldn't be fair to our advertisers. But if it's your personal Twitter account and you make money through sponsored tweets, I wouldn't really consider that a business.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs