Thread: Coupons.com shopping update!

Threaded View

Default Coupons.com shopping update!

I went to Stop & Shop today and used my coupons.com coupons. I saved over $20 total and I had mostly coupons.com coupons. $1.00 here $1.00 there adds up.

I bought the Purely Decadent Soy Ice Cream. Has anyone tried that?? No dairy. I bought Cookie Dough. Even DH can't tell the difference from regular ice cream. Delish!! Had $1.00 coupon.

Then I went to CVS and saved another $8.00. I had a coupon to save $3.00 on 2 L'Oreal items. I bought 2 lipsticks. L'oreal lipstick is on sale this week @ CVS, buy one get one 50% off.

On top of that I had $9.50 in extra bucks!!

It was a good coupon day.

So far...... in the northeast the following merchants take internet coupons.
    Stop & Shop
    Walmart
    CVS

I'm guess chains will be the same everywhere so if CVS, Rite Aid or Walmart are in your ares, they will most likely take them.

If anyone knows of any others......please post and we can add other areas as well.

I forgot to mention I got 2 magazines too. Real Simple and Cooking Light. Had a $1.00 off coupon for each of them.

Northeast (reports from CT and RI)
    Stop & Shop
    Walmart
    CVS
    Rite Aid

Mid Atlantic
    Rite Aid
    Acme

Florida
    Publix
    Winn Dixie
    CVS
    Sweet Bay

California

Ralph's report is they are not supposed to take them but when tried....it went through
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-08-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards