Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: I'm starting early to make SM Q1 2010 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Paid Signup: YourTopOffers - Smartphone 0.50
    Now at 98.47
    I'm running out of time...
    You CAN do it, Faith!!!! Keep trying!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

You can do it, Faith! Have you tried/gotten an AMP yet? It might be good to try for that in between offers.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I couldn't get a survey today. and I have a bunch of failed offers in pending.
    Thank you to everyone for your support... I'll be able to cash out for a $100 gc for my disney trip in December so I'm still very happy even if I didn't make SM.

Thanks to all my sunshine friends thanks for sharing 2009 with me... here to lots of in 2010
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Gonna try really hard for SM and to get active in SR again!! One of my New Year's resolutions!! Bring on the
    Sunshine Rewards

Can we get a new thread?

With surveys not working out for me... I'm trying the freebie a day plan, so I don't fall too far behind.

I'm still trying a couple of times each day to get a daily and or amp survey... but since I have extra time on my hands since I'm not taking a survey... I'm going through the pull down list of offers and trying any that aren't red.

I'm in the B's at the moment... let's start digging through old offers and let's fill up the automatic credit thread with new posts (and help Tricia spot any bad links)
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Can we get a new thread?

With surveys not working out for me... I'm trying the freebie a day plan, so I don't fall too far behind.

I'm still trying a couple of times each day to get a daily and or amp survey... but since I have extra time on my hands since I'm not taking a survey... I'm going through the pull down list of offers and trying any that aren't red.

I'm in the B's at the moment... let's start digging through old offers and let's fill up the automatic credit thread with new posts (and help Tricia spot any bad links)
    Can you start a new thread and I'll stick it sometime today? Work has been crazy so all I have been able to do is pop in to make sure there hasn't been any spammy posts or fighting in threads right now. I don't even have time to do a survey Hopefully things start calming down soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Can you start a new thread and I'll stick it sometime today? Work has been crazy so all I have been able to do is pop in to make sure there hasn't been any spammy posts or fighting in threads right now. I don't even have time to do a survey Hopefully things start calming down soon.
    I was wondering what happened to you! Hopefully things at work calm down so you can get back to SR!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    I was wondering what happened to you! Hopefully things at work calm down so you can get back to SR!
    I'm around I just get home at 10pm and by then I have no energy to do a survey. I'll have to try tonight though. I can't lose my SM status over my job.
    Sunshine Rewards