Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boca Java..You asked, we got it for you

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    I must be obsessed or something. One of the first things I did this morning was to check this thread to see if anyone else had any problems. I must have a one track mind as I thought about this all night long.

I have no idea how to do that. Guess I'll be seeing if there's some help in the forum today to make that change and give it a try -- yet again.

Your browser is like IE7 or Firefox or Chrome. Most people have more then one on their computer, like me, I use IE7 and Chrome, and when I can't get one of them to open something up, I close out and open SR with the other.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Your browser is like IE7 or Firefox or Chrome. Most people have more then one on their computer, like me, I use IE7 and Chrome, and when I can't get one of them to open something up, I close out and open SR with the other.
    I'll have to wait until my husband gets home --- I can't figure it out. But.....I still haven't given up.
    Sunshine Rewards

The Boca Java Best offer is leaving us on Monday, September 21, 2009. If you want some of the freshest coffee available at a great payout, now would be the time to check out Boca Java!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    The Boca Java Best offer is leaving us on Monday, September 21, 2009. If you want some of the freshest coffee available at a great payout, now would be the time to check out Boca Java!
    I am SO bummed. I tried for over an hour last night to get this to go through, it wasn't working, so I thought I would be able to do it today when I got to work...and now it is gone and the new offer is more money with less cash back...Mommy is not getting coffee for Christmas now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I am SO bummed. I tried for over an hour last night to get this to go through, it wasn't working, so I thought I would be able to do it today when I got to work...and now it is gone and the new offer is more money with less cash back...Mommy is not getting coffee for Christmas now!
    I'm so sorry! This is one of those that comes and goes. We love it so much that we always seek out the best offer we can find of those currently active. The new one certainly isn't as good as the Boca Java Best offer, but the coffee is still great!
    Angie

I will just have to keep my eyes open and hope another good deal comes around! I still have 3 months before it has to be there...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I will just have to keep my eyes open and hope another good deal comes around! I still have 3 months before it has to be there...
    I like this new offer. Its 2lbs of coffee for 15.00, thats 7.50/lb with the 8.00 cash back it makes it 3.50/lb which for this coffee is extremely cheap.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy-i have a couple of questions about this offer. a couple of years ago i signed up for boca java thru sr and get their coffee every 3 months or so. can i do this offer and also i had a lot of problems getting paid for this so if i don't get paid for this offer is there a way to contact them to ask for payment so that you can get paid and i can get paid? really like their coffee and an $8 payout is nice so can you help me here.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Cindy-i have a couple of questions about this offer. a couple of years ago i signed up for boca java thru sr and get their coffee every 3 months or so. can i do this offer and also i had a lot of problems getting paid for this so if i don't get paid for this offer is there a way to contact them to ask for payment so that you can get paid and i can get paid? really like their coffee and an $8 payout is nice so can you help me here.
    I don't think you can do it if you are a current member.