Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVC shindig in Boston this weekend...

Wink

Looks like you had fun Heather and scoring little DVC trinkets is ALWAYS a plus!!

My good friend and her family are going tomorrow. I'll have to send her this link..it will get her excited. She owns at BC and is thinking of adding on!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Looks like you had fun Heather and scoring little DVC trinkets is ALWAYS a plus!!

My good friend and her family are going tomorrow. I'll have to send her this link..it will get her excited. She owns at BC and is thinking of adding on!
    If she's thinking about it, I'd advise her to have a set plan before she leaves-the incentives are awesome.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Nice report, Hedy. Love the pictures. I didn't know they visited different cities promoting DVC. Interesting! You got a nice haul of goodies.

Okay, did you get the guy's name, phone number?

I didn't know you lived in Boston! For some reason, I thought you lived in Louisiana.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Nice report, Hedy. Love the pictures. I didn't know they visited different cities promoting DVC. Interesting! You got a nice haul of goodies.

Okay, did you get the guy's name, phone number?

I didn't know you lived in Boston! For some reason, I thought you lived in Louisiana.
    Sporfle. I tried to start a conversation after he said he'd been there 10+ times, but it didn't go well (for friendship, seriously. Us solo peeps need to stick together).
    Actually, I do think DVC ought to trying marketing more to solo/adult travellers. When my brother and DSIL stayed on points the first time, they liked a studio because of the couch as well as the bed, which sounds good to me as well.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.