Page 64 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Has anyone else NOT gotten credit for Greenfield daily surveys since the beginning of the month? I have completed one each of the first three days of the month, but have yet to see a single one credit. I got the "congratulations" screen each time. I should be back over $20 by now, but I'm not.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by eacatwork View Post
    Has anyone else NOT gotten credit for Greenfield daily surveys since the beginning of the month? I have completed one each of the first three days of the month, but have yet to see a single one credit. I got the "congratulations" screen each time. I should be back over $20 by now, but I'm not.
    Check out this thread on page 2 and or 3 Tricia explains it.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=26575
    Sunshine Rewards

DH is getting a GF DS that is asking him to join a health panel and take surveys, should this be reported???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

my dh just did a sm survey on ed, completed the whole thing and instead of getting the congrats page got this message:
    Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for participating in our survey today. Unfortunately, your profile does not correspond to the one we were looking for in this study.
    Thanks again!

i know this is not a technical issue but i just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this particular survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    my dh just did a sm survey on ed, completed the whole thing and instead of getting the congrats page got this message:
    Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for participating in our survey today. Unfortunately, your profile does not correspond to the one we were looking for in this study.
    Thanks again!

i know this is not a technical issue but i just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this particular survey.
    I'm pretty sure that's the one DH finished as a SM last night around 10pm and he got the congrats page and I received credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    DH is getting a GF DS that is asking him to join a health panel and take surveys, should this be reported???
    This survey is now showing up on OTX. As a matter of fact I completed it a few hours ago as an OTX but no credit. Is this happening to anyone else???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not a technical issue by ANY means, but I just had to post that I just finished taking a DS on of all things>>>>>>>>>> Reward sites and coupon sites! OMG It was sooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is what I got for a GF survey on cat litter and after I clicked the link to complete the survery it took me to the sorry you don't qualify for a survery page

The responses that you provided were successfully recorded. This survey is now concluded. Please do not go back to modify any responses, they will not be recorded. We appreciate your help!

It is not unusual for a survey to end after only a few questions, sometimes that is all the information that is required.

Please click here to complete the survey.

Just got done taking a survey for a local restaurant, when it was done it took me to the home page for greenfield surveys. Never had that happen before.

Has anyone gotten a DS about a movie by our favorite company and been able to view the video clip? The clip wouldn't download for me and when I refreshed the page it went back to the beginning of the survey. I was about 10 minutes into the survey.