Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Offer Activity Down

I like others...time is a factor..now that I am back to work. Surveys are first, that takes time as I think I am not what they are looking for......then shopping around when needed...offers are last...also because I too have been having troubles with crediting lately. I have taken a break to see what will happened in awhile. I am always afraid to clear cookies so it does not mess up my SR credits with shopping. I do it with my fingers crossed.
    I do like offers ...guess they just don't like me sometimes...many times...but I still like them.

Angie...thanks for all that you do and thank you for asking what it going on.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i stand corrected - the offer i did earlier just credited. my bad.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

my honest answer is that most of the offers I am doing are not crediting... whether I try through IE or google chrome. I am putting in more hours at work lately, and I would rather spend my free time on the internet ( what little of it that I have have) on something that is definitely going to payoff. not trying to sound like a grump, but when you sit and try to do offers or surveys for an hour and nothing is crediting, or you cant qualify, you stop wanting to spend your time that way.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Hi! Most of the offers don't credit for me either. I use Safari and Firefox and it just doesn't happen for me. But it doesn't stop me from trying them. I send a lot of people in to do offers for the ones that do credit for me and I agree with everyone else the address and phone number thing is worrysome at times. But I have been really busy with other things too. I really don't have a straight answer but I love the offers when I can try them.

Of the last 20 or so offers I have tried none credited no matter what I do, I can't get a survey and I will probably lose SM for the first time ever because I also don't have time to try more than 10 or so times for surveys and am tired of doing offers completely and getting nothing in return. They take time and I am just trying to keep my head above water at work right now without having to spend hours on surveys and offers that won't credit. I am less than $25 away from SM but even if I finish surveys they end up not returning me to the SR page and don't credit.

ETA: And I am not even lucky enough to win the Second Chance survey bonus.
    Sunshine Rewards

Same as everyone else, offers haven't been crediting well for me either lately, despite doing everything I know how to do However, I'll continue to do them because you never know when one WILL credit, and sometimes they show up unexpectedly weeks later, which is always a nice surprise.

What I do to keep my pending list from being a mile long and looking discouraging, is go through the offers weekly and remove the ones that are no longer listed because they credit poorly or are expired or whatever. It keeps my list shorter and I don't have as many to wonder about, why this or that didn't credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I do try for the ones that are available up here
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma View Post
    Same as everyone else, offers haven't been crediting well for me either lately, despite doing everything I know how to do However, I'll continue to do them because you never know when one WILL credit, and sometimes they show up unexpectedly weeks later, which is always a nice surprise.

What I do to keep my pending list from being a mile long and looking discouraging, is go through the offers weekly and remove the ones that are no longer listed because they credit poorly or are expired or whatever. It keeps my list shorter and I don't have as many to wonder about, why this or that didn't credit.
    I do that with my pending offers too. I hate having a "full" list (sorta like having too many emails in my inbox, just can't take it!) so I go through every so often and get rid of the ones that are no longer active that are over 30 days old.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I do that with my pending offers too. I hate having a "full" list (sorta like having too many emails in my inbox, just can't take it!) so I go through every so often and get rid of the ones that are no longer active that are over 30 days old.
    Glad to hear that others do that too. It drives me insane to have so many offers pending. I can't stand checking DH email for him - I think he has kept every email since March 2007 ( the date we moved into our new home and got comcast)! I always tell him that the delete button is there for a reason.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm having trouble getting offers to credit, so I decided to back off for a while. I used to love to do them, but when you put the time and effort in and they don't credit, it gets discouraging.

I'm having trouble qualifying for surveys too, so maybe it's just a run of bad luck.
    Barb