Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal Cashout Question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Starting July 1st Paypal payouts only go out twice a month. This was a change that had to made to please the advertisers and keep from losing offers. All Paypal payouts will be done on or about the 1st of the month or the 16th of the month depending on when you cashout. The offers that are held have nothing to do with when you recieve payouts because you cant cashout for something that is on hold. Regardless of whether or not the offers were done last month all paypal payouts are done on the 1st and the 16th. I can't access the paypal page because I dont have an account linked but I will let Tricia know that there needs to be some clarification. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by savedbygrace View Post
    Well, if that's the case, then someone seriously needs to update the cashout page where it says that paypal cashouts will be paid or processed or whatever within 3 days. The credits I'm trying to cash out were earned before June 15th, so there shouldn't be any type of hold on them if I'm not mistaken. This is the first time I've cashed out for paypal, and now I'm wondering if I should've just cashed out for something else. lol

Thanks for your reply!
    Thanks for letting me know about this. I apologize that we missed the confirmation page when we made the changes everywhere else on the site. It all happened pretty quickly as a result of our advertisers' warnings that sites that pay out too quickly could lose all of their offers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Starting July 1st Paypal payouts only go out twice a month. This was a change that had to made to please the advertisers and keep from losing offers. All Paypal payouts will be done on or about the 1st of the month or the 16th of the month depending on when you cashout. The offers that are held have nothing to do with when you recieve payouts because you cant cashout for something that is on hold. Regardless of whether or not the offers were done last month all paypal payouts are done on the 1st and the 16th. I can't access the paypal page because I dont have an account linked but I will let Tricia know that there needs to be some clarification. Thanks!
    If we cash out on the 1st of August, and it's mainly free surveys, and shopping. I believe I only have one sign up, when do you think I would have it in my paypal acct?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Any cashouts from 8/1-8/15 should be in your account by 8/17. There are only two times of the month they could be there, the 1st or there abouts and the 15-17th or there abouts. Depending on how long it takes Tricia to do them and verify them.
    Sunshine Rewards