Page 8 of 142 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Default STILL NOT...

I'm still not getting any options for GF surveys, just the button that says "start survey".

Has anyone else gotten the one for kids about movies? Everytime it goes to show the commercial it gets an error an freezes. First it did it as an adult survey then DH got out of it and tried a new one, this time it asked for a child's opinion and then froze again in the exact same spot. He says it's one he got a week or so ago that did the same thing. He sent an email to both greenfield and PSB but got no reply.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default GF

I did that shat survey in firefox, and it did not freeze up on me. I am sorry that has happened to you. I also had it before and did it in IE and it was fine. I got congrats page, both times I have done it. What browser do you use, and I also would ask what is your connection to the internet. I have a cable modem.

jtowner

Just did a VERY general survey on a variety of products/services used in the last 30 days (seemed to have a slight video game bent, though) and was not returned to the SR page.

Watch out!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default REMINDER!

Just a reminder that this thread is only for technical issues. This means you start a survey and can't complete because of a error message of some sort or the survey freezes up.

Failure to qualify is NEVER considered a technical issue no matter how much we want to believe there must be something wrong with the system the fact is sometimes we just don't qualify for a survey. Additionally, crediting issues are not a technical issue with surveys.

Please keep this thread open to just technical issues. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lurkyloo View Post
    Just did a VERY general survey on a variety of products/services used in the last 30 days (seemed to have a slight video game bent, though) and was not returned to the SR page.

Watch out!
    My DH did the same one. I hope we get credit for it. It was so long that my DH doesn't have time to take another one for today.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    My DH did the same one. I hope we get credit for it. It was so long that my DH doesn't have time to take another one for today.
    teen daughter did the same one and same thing happened.
    last page was this address

http://www.greenfieldonline.com/endp...ndsurvQual.asp
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

There is a cell phone survey that seems to get hung up near the end but refreshing the page got it to work, so try that before giving up!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did a survey, but darn, I can't remember what it was about, but I did the whole thing. The last question was "Did you just participate in a live chat?" When I answered no (because I didn't, I just took a survey) it took me back to the SR you don't qualify page. Maybe someone else got this one and will post what it was about. I went slowly so I don't think that was the issue, but who knows. Just an FYI

I've been getting red x's in all of the answer fields. I keep getting the same survey over and over. The daily survey main page does not show any sunshine rewards headers or color.
    Sunshine Rewards