Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (Ended) Countdown Contest: 7 Days Till Christmas

New Years Resolution's are usually not kept so i don't know if i have one to share. what i will share is that i plan on trying to live a healthy life style to better my health & well-being & continue to strive to maintain a happy mental attitude in all i do.

health & happiness to all
    "don't sweat the small stuff"

We are going to continue our frugal lifestyle....it's more important now, than ever before, and SR really is a nice way to help with that! Thanks!

There is always the one of exercising more-just need to make time for it. I also am working on getting my house organized so that I don't have to spend so much time on it. I'm getting a new DSLR camera so I will be taking tons of pictures and enjoying the kids to the fullest! Just want to keep enjoying each day with the kids and DH like we have been!
    Sunshine Rewards

1 thing is to budget better & get more into using coupons; also to try to go plastic bag free & actually use these reusable bags I have! Personally, I want to 'fuss' less, not be as quick tempered - that's a continual resolution, with not enough progress yet. Also to truly give more of myself to my family, and enjoy the little ones.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

My biggest goal for 2009 is to try to slow down and smell the roses a bit more. We're constantly on the go and I always feel like we're losing ground when it comes to quality family time. I'm hoping to work a little less (need to say "NO" to the laptop) and spend more time doing arts and crafts and playing board games with my two girls...before they grow up and have no interest in spending time with me!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I have a plan to exercize, lose weight, and generally take better care of my health. I say it every January 1st, but I really mean it this time!
    Sunshine Rewards

my new year's resolution is to learn how to be more patient and understanding when things don't always go as planned and also to spend more quality time with my family. i tend to over-react to things and i need to stop, relax and breath before opening my mouth too soon. patience is a virtue and is one i aspire towards.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I need to get organized. Since we moved three months ago, everything has been a mess. Lots of things are still in boxes. I also need to clean out the closests and get rid of a lot of clothes we don't wear anymore and get rid of all the kid's baby stuff.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Mine is to lose weight - since we moved to California in February I have put on ten pounds!! There is not reason, other than I am unmotivated (I'm trying not to use the lazy word!!) I need to be more active for my DD, she is not fat, just has a big belly which she inherited from me and my grandma!!!

I also need to spend less and get organized and put my photos in albums and .................

Basically I need to use my time better.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

be off the internet by 8pm each night.. that way i can actually spend time with dh