Page 183 of 189 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

I just completed my DS - there was no error message - so maybe it's fixed!! Good Luck

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm not getting the error message anymore- so looks like it is fixed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Second day in a row that all I am getting is the "there are no new surveys for you today, please try back tomorrow". That doesn't sound good......

It's funny. When I tried this AM, I had a long list of options but when I clicked "start survey" I got the error message posted above. Now that it's "fixed" I'm getting the No surveys for you message. Humph.

Quote Originally Posted by goofy08 View Post
    It's funny. When I tried this AM, I had a long list of options but when I clicked "start survey" I got the error message posted above. Now that it's "fixed" I'm getting the No surveys for you message. Humph.
    Keep trying! The same thing happened to me then suddenly I had options again. I just completed a relatively painless one on credit cards.

Have a great day!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

From the line of dots at the bottom, I estimate I am 60% done with a survey about stuff we bought this year (survey questions quite obviously written by someone not native to American English) and now it's just cycling and cycling and cycling.

So beware the pretty red and white survey that seems to go along so well...until it doesn't.

That said, maybe it'll give me a chance to pack a bit, as we're getting on an airplane this evening to go to Disneyland!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ach. I managed to start it back up (clicked Stop on my browser, clicked Continue in the survey again), and it went really well, but alas,

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
    We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

No sunshine page.

And from the current guidelines, I gotta take that, and hope that someday I get an "extra" credit!

Drat.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    So beware the pretty red and white survey that seems to go along so well...until it doesn't.
    I just spent 30 minutes doing that one and also was not taken to the SR page - booo!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just completed a simple one on auto parts. It took about 20 min. and I got the congrats page.

Has Tricia posted how many surveys we need to do in december to make the big bonues ???
    Last edited by aknight373; 12-05-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: to explain better