Page 167 of 189 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Well now, it is my turn to get a double credit!! Must be from one I didn't get credit from earlier this month - guess I'll take it! Hasn't happened to me in a looong time.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i got a double credit today too, but i was missing one from last thursday so yay me!

i have a question...can we do surveys on firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoEngnr View Post
    Just tried to do my DS and got this message: "Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow. Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys."

Has anybody else seen this message?
    I'm getting this message today too. Hmm, I don't know why.

Now, I did do an OTX already today, could that be messing with it? I usually do daily survey first, but didn't because of the contest.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I'm getting this message today too. Hmm, I don't know why.

Now, I did do an OTX already today, could that be messing with it? I usually do daily survey first, but didn't because of the contest.
    Nice to know it's not just me today!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Guess it's my day to not even have any boxes to check. It has been a very long time since that has happened and I'm not complaining as I've gotten a DS every day so far in November. I find sometimes that GF adds new surveys around 8 p.m. and I still have time, so I'll keep trying.

Getting the same message. I didn't get credit for yesterdays survey. When I first attempted I kept getting a "greenfield is updating" message. Oh well
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by GeoEngnr View Post
    Just tried to do my DS and got this message: "Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow. Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys."

Has anybody else seen this message?
    I've gotten this message all day today. Anyone else?
    Barb

I'm getting the message again all day today. I'm trying to get the big bonus but may have to give up that hope. I'll keep trying though!

i just tried to do my ds for the day (i know it's very very early) and i got that message also. wonder what's up with gf?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

I just tried and all it says is my email address and press here...no options for boxes to check or anything. It said that to me last night and again this am. I don't even think/remember if i got in a DS yesterday.