Page 166 of 189 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

I just tried again...and all of a sudden my check boxes came back.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I just took a very easy one on online shopping!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by GeoEngnr View Post
    Just tried to do my DS and got this message: "Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow. Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys."

Has anybody else seen this message?
    That's what I got - but on faithhope's recommendation I checked again, and now I got to the screener. Here's hoping I qualify for something!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I just tried again...and all of a sudden my check boxes came back.
    Thanks for posting this! I was just able to complete a survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad I kept trying too because I got an easy one on a new potato chip. It sounds really good and maybe even healthy! I hope they come out so I can try. So anybody having trouble, just keep trying.

I had a few more options open up, but I didn't qualify for anything. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Just went through a long and involved SM survey about pet foods. Got close to the end and when I tried to submit an answer got an error message:
    Server Error in '/Studies/H17' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

I sent an email to GF (hahahaha) Oh well it makes me feel better to gripe. However if you get a long SM survey about pet food that does different things be prepared for it not to credit : (
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Just went through a long and involved SM survey about pet foods. Got close to the end and when I tried to submit an answer got an error message:
    Server Error in '/Studies/H17' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

I sent an email to GF (hahahaha) Oh well it makes me feel better to gripe. However if you get a long SM survey about pet food that does different things be prepared for it not to credit : (
    i spent over 1/2 hour on this one earlier today, and the same thing happened to me!
    oh well, i got one about contact lens solution earlier and got the congrats page, so it's all good

Beware of the survey about News programs on TV. Took about 1/2 hour and never redirected back to SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Beware of the survey about News programs on TV. Took about 1/2 hour and never redirected back to SR.
    I just took this one also with the same result.
    Robin