Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 45 Days Until Christmas

We typically don't get each other BIG Christmas presents since it's all about the kids for us, just a couple of small items. BUT, I did find him a really cool DVD that he's going to enjoy about the horseshoe crabs and shorebirds of the Delaware Bay where our beach cottage is located and the last DVD that's going to made by Pete Seeger (DH plays banjo and loves him). Both items bought through SR, of course! AND, I'm crossing my fingers that we can surprise the kids with a second trip to WDW in March with their cousins.
    Sunshine Rewards

my sweetheart is my son. he's redecorating his livingroom so i'm going to buy him a new area rug.
    "don't sweat the small stuff"

Thanks to SR, my kids are going to Disney World!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

My family is going to Disney!!! 4 more weeks!!! And the kids still don't know!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm on the WDW bandwagon, hubby and I's big Christmas is going to be seeing & !!! Jan 11th-18th!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Since my husband and I have been on two cruises this year plus a trip to Disney, I'm going on a girls only cruise the first of December, also going on a 10 day cruise next April...we have decided that we have spend enough of my son's inheritance this year, so we decided not to exchange gifts....we buy what we want, when we want throughout the year anyway. I much prefer spending on gifts for my son and soon-to-be fiance and hubby agrees!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

DD is getting a guitar, DS is getting a nintendo ds, and we are going to disney the two week after New Years. And I am getting the DH the photopass cd so we can getsome family pictures
    Sunshine Rewards

My sweetheart (DH) goes to Iraq right after Christmas, so picking a good gift for him has been tough. I don't want to buy him something he can't use for a year or 2. I think I have decided to get him a flip camera so he can make videos of himself from Iraq to send to DD while he is gone. We already planned for dd and me to send him video from my sony handycam, but I think he and dd will like it if he can film himself too, and the flip should fit in his pack.

My DD7 really wants a Nintendo DS. She has been asking for a year or two now and we believe she is now responsible enough to get one and actually take care of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going to get hubby a RYOBI 18v combo set through Home Depot ( shipping is only 7.00). And I am considering ( magic word, there) a laptop for DD10 with her being in advanced classes I think it would really help with her homework and portfolio projects. So far BestBuy has me hooked for 20.00 shipping. And we as a family are getting a Wii, to be bought by my cashout!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle